Gunna's lullaby type beat started and as of right now it was one of my favorite songs. He was probably one of my favorite rappers from this year, his beats were different and he brought the bougie version of me.

I could twerk to this song, but this was one of the songs I pointed and rapped to. I didn't know who I was pointing to but I was foreal and a circle was forming. A bunch of niggas that thought they knew how to dance bounced around. Me and Colbie went to go see the hype.

He kept his arm on my shoulder and kept me close to him, trying to play the protective best friend role. He annoyed me sometimes, but let the roles reverse and he gone be ready to leave. I hope he don't think I'ma be under him all night.

It was like a dance-off, Tysen's ass was hyping them both up. But neither one of these boys could dance so it was funny and entertaining. Everybody had they cameras out, flashes blinding them as they gyrated inside the circle.

My eyes wandered unintentionally I felt someone looking at me and I wasn't wrong. I don't know what Ra'Shawn was doing here, I didn't think he knew anybody in town. Then I remembered that he was at our lunch table on Friday so Tysen probably invited him.

I instantly looked away, not even wanting to lock eyes with him. He had me fucked up, we already didn't get along for whatever reason. Then had the nerve to call me out of my name, he lucky I just left cause I wanted to bat him in his shit.

I noticed his girlfriend was beside him, chewing gum while watching the boys dance. She looked like she didn't even wanna be here.

The dancing clowns got boring after a while, my attention span was a bitch. I could barely focus on one thing without my mind drifting to something else.

"I'm finna go see what they got at these tables," I said referring to the table full of food. I'm honestly shocked I'm not obese, all the food I consume in a day is unhealthy.

Like, I eat hot Funyuns for breakfast. Why is my waist so thin?

Tysen's mama really did her thing with catering, they had everything over here. It was finger foods but I didn't care, I would eat everything over here.

I grabbed a paper plate, looking around at all the food. I'm glad there was some type of light in here cause I could barely see with how dark it was on the dance floor. I scanned my options, putting one of everything on my plate.

"Damn, all you do is eat huh?" his voice was so easy to point out, it was thicker than butter but was as smooth as silk. It was also deep, making my skin crawl. "Of course I'a find you by the food,"

"It's all I know," I said, shrugging my shoulders forgetting this was the same disrespectful ass nigga. "You following me or sum?"

"Nah," he laughed looking down at me. He was as tall as a beanstalk and if he wasn't such a dickhead I'd climb all on him.

Girl, we don't like this nigga.

"Okay, you obviously saw me come over here? And I don't like you so I suggest you back up before I stab you with this fork," I spoke with annoyance all in my voice, turning back to the table, picking up a few pinwheels, my favorite finger food.

"Nah, I just came to apologize fa' yesterday. I ain' mean ta' call you a bitch. So, I'm sorry fa' being disrespectful," he lifted his head up and swung his arms back and forth. It was genuine not one of those backhanded ass apologies. 'Sorry you took it the wrong way' or 'Sorry you a bitch'

"I accept," I said pressing my lips together and placed my fork on my lips.

"So, we good?" he said grabbing a plate and started to do the same thing I was doing but was just talking about me eating all the time, fine ass hypocrite.

"We good," I nodded, standing in front of the Doritos, throwing them on my plate.

"Tana," Colbie said making his way back over to me. "I was looking for you,"

"See you found me," I sighed and popped a Nacho cheese chip in my mouth, the crunching sound making the loud music fade. "Want some chips?"

"You actually sharing?" he raised an eyebrow, reaching for my plate, grabbing a chip and I popped his hand.

"Don't put yo' dirty ass hands near my plate," I scolded him, grabbing the chip he touched and handing it to him. "Here,"

"You got issues mama," he said shaking his head, him and Ra'Shawn exchanging looks. They were around each other before, he was at the house while I did his girlfriend's hair.

"I'a see you Monday," Ra'Shawn said licking his lips and nodding his head at me as he carried his plate to an empty table. I wasn't trying to be weird but I was staring at him.

"Hello," Colbie waved his hand in front of my face making me jump, my food falling out of my hand.

"What? Damn you made me drop my shit," I scoffed, bending over to pick everything up so I could throw it away.

"My bad," he said helping me, picking the rest up for me. "But I was asking you something, you wasn't even paying me attention. I'll make you another plate, I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," I breathed through my nose, tossing the old plate into a trash can. "What you ask me?"

"Just wanted to know why you was staring at ole dude. You feeling him?" he smirked, nudging my arm and I shook my head fast, a little too fast for my liking.

"Nah, I don't even know him like that,"

Was I feeling him? Maybe a little but it would never work. He got a girlfriend for one and I know we wouldn't be able to date without bumping heads every five minutes.,

"Yeah, you do. Can tell by how you look at him," Colbie nodded his head. "I ain't gone be jealous, cause I'm yo' future, he can be for now,"

"Colbie, shut the hell up,"

"I'm deadass. I might not be what you want right now but when the time's right I'ma be just what you need," he lifted my chin with his index finger. "Believe that,"

-

sigh, it's 12 on the mf dot and I wrote 2000 words for y'all. i hope you're proud, cause i didn't think i'd push two long updates out today but i did.

anyways whats yall thoughts? 👍🏾 or 👎🏾

got a fav character yet?

who y'all rooting for? colbie or rashawn? rep yo mf set 😂

rashawn apologized, he might just be a good guy

colbie tryna lure his way back in, you think santana gone fall for him?

hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 🥰

go follow me ig @tidabrat_
goodnight babies 💓