When we pulled up, the music was bumping. I could hear the music from a block away, hoping the music wouldn't make me too uncomfortable. I hated parties so much that whenever there was one I'd just turn my phone off. They made me anxious and watching other people turn up made me feel a way.

I could never enjoy them like everybody else, I wasn't much of an outgoing girl and I hate having to yell over music just to have a decent conversation. It looks fun on Snapchat and Twitter and hopefully I break out of my shell tonight because lord knows these midterms coming up were gonna stress a bitch out.

My feet trailed behind Neicey and Carlos, they were all cuddled up. Must be nice, I always wanted something like that. They were so comfortable with each other and enjoyed each other's company. And Carlos wasn't the type of guy to play around, he was very serious when it came to giving his time away.

I felt my dress start to ride up, these thongs all up in my ass making me miserable. It made my booty move more but lord, never again. I swear I'm never taking any advice on this type of thing ever again. It may work for her but this shit felt like a neverending wedgie.

Colbie was sitting at one of the benches outside, he wore his all-black Sox snapback to the side. His dreads were twisted into two-strands and I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good.

Strictly best-friends, Santana

I wouldn't be surprised if he left the party with some random girl. He was just as thirsty as the hoes. We made eye contact, his tongue sitting on top of his bottom lip. "Well, you look good," He complimented me and brushed himself off as he got up from the seat.

"Thank you, Colbie," I said in a dead tone, not using any expression or tone in my voice. He jerked his head back and scoffed, fixing the hat on his head and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He smelled like some expensive cologne, it almost had me swooning over him. That wasn't what he usually smelled like, I could tell he was really trying tonight.

"What I do now?" he said into my ear as we walked into the party, the DJ already had everybody jumping up and down and the party wasn't supposed to start for another ten minutes. The bass bouncing off the walls, making all the teens move to the beat.

Colbie knew the song, just rapping in my ear and I just moved his face away from me. Niecey left me with this nigga for the night. I could hardly see, looking around to find my friend but just shrugged it off. I could turn up with Colbie,  but knowing him he'd leave me too.

YNW Melly's voice got me moving, this was one of our favorite songs. "What all do you want from me, AR's and them 223's fuckin 'round wit' me you see, I'm hot I'm 500 degrees,"

He raised my hand up as I swayed back and forth. He managed to move behind me, my ass moving against him. I knew what I was doing, winding my hips into him. We kept it up for the rest of the song.