Chapter 11- Calm Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

"Once you've finish preparing dinner for these gentlemen, your time is your own." Sekimori said gesturing to hundreds of guys that probably has more muscles than anything else in their body. "Who are these guys?!" Yoshino said, her jaws dropping at seeing them. "They're the members of the Bicep College Bodybuilding Club, participating in their own camp at a nearby hotel. We have also invited the American Football Club and Professional Wrestling Club." Sekimori said, pointing to more men. "Today's menu is a Steak Dinner Set. Each student will prepare fifty servings." Sekimori said which cause many people to think in of their impending doom. "Question sir, what about our dinner?" Yoshino said, stressing the 'our' a lot. "Once you've finished fifty servings, you're responsible for making your own dinner." Sekimori replied, not faze at all by her question. "Making our own? But what about the decadent hotel dinner?" Yoshino asked, not believing what she is hearing. "There will be none of that. Also, please be aware that each student will be responsible for their own breakfasts and dinner, not for just today but for the whole camp. One last thing, any student who hasn't finished all fifty servings inside the next hour, will be expelled on the spot. Begin." Sekimori said as all the student became a mess of pushing and running. "Hey, don't cut in line!" "You were taking too long! Get out of the way." "This that and that. The portions are too small, do it again." Sekimori said as he inspected each and every meal before it was given out. "Ugh, I still have thirty servings left to go. I can't take it anymore." "I can barely move my arms anymore." "Hey Marui, are you okay?" Ibusaki asked seeing Marui's shaking figure. 

'They were right. This camp is hell. Like, honest to goodness hell!' Yoshino said as she imagine herself fighting an army of demons. "Mimanoya Aika. First one to finish. Fifty servings completed." Sekimori announced before going back to inspecting. "It's only been fifteen minutes since we started." Erina said, onto her fortieth one. After a while when Erina was already done, "Yukihira Soma, fifty servings completed." "Happy to serve." Soma said as he took off his headband. 'That was fast.' Yoshino said as she sweat drop, looking at him. "Damn it, he finished first. But mine taste better than yours, Yukihira! I think!" Takumi said, unsure with his last two words. "You there! More cooking less talking." Sekimori said as Takumi was doing his 45th serving. "See you up in your room, Marui." Soma said, saying something about the night is still young. "I really wish you would not! I just want to go to my room and right to my bed!" Marui cried and said as the buff people demands for their food from him. "Man Yukihira is tough." Yoshino said as she cooked her servings as well. 'Well, being done early is all well and good but that means I've got nothing to do. I wonder what's on TV.' Soma thought as he strolled around, bored. That was till he saw something. 'I know! I'll get my bath first. With everybody downstairs, the grand bath could be totally empty. I'd better hurry and get my towel and robe.' Soma thought, running to his room. At the same time, Erina was turning at the corner when they both bumped into each other, Erina falling down while Soma looked at her. "You! Yukihira Soma!" Erina angrily shouted, only to realised that her robes was now loose, making her put her hand down. "Whoa, sorry. You okay, Nakiri? You didn't twist your ankle or anything, did you?" Soma said, about to help her up.

'How careless of me. I let myself relax, thinking I was alone. Why did it have to be him that I ran into? Wait, he didn't hear me, did he.' Erina thought, realising her predicament as she stand up. "You certainly look like you are in a great mood, humming and skipping like that." Soma said, smirking as if he found something. "H-Humming, me?! I have no idea what you are talking about!" Erina said as she lament inside about how he heard her. "I totally understand why you would be happy though. What with getting to stay at a fancy hot spring's resort. I brought so many card games along, I don't know where to start." Soma said, smiling at that thought. "I-I'm not happy! I'm no frivolous commoner like you." Erina said, angry at Soma. "Honestly, this piddling camp is a waste of my time. Everyone else seems to think it's some sort of hell but to me it is nothing but boring. Come to think of it, I may be able to amuse myself with a little guessing game about which day of camp you will be expelled." Erina said, looking relaxed. "This is coming from a girl who was humming and skipping a minute ago." Soma said, not being able to take Erina seriously. "Stop teasing Erina-chan, Soma-kun. You need to get rid of that habit before I punch you." Aika said as she saw what was happening and walked over. "Hai hai." Soma said, scratching his neck. "Aika. What are you doing here?" Erina asked, rather thankful for her to be here. "I just finished my bath and decided to get some air and look around this place while there is nobody." Aika said, not minding the fact that they were ignoring Soma while they chatted happily.