Chapter 18

They finally got to the tomb/church but before they could get out Derek went to check if it was safe. After the car door shut they immediately heard gun shots. "Oh no Derek we have to help him" Grace said while unbuckling herself. "No" Peter said, "you guys aren't ready to fight hunters yet!" "But..." Grace started. "No! Your going to get hurt either stay here or sneak out the back and find Scott and Kira!" Peter finished. So then Peter went out to help Derek while Stiles, Liam, and Grace went to find Scott and Kira.
"Did we ever find out we're Lydia was?" Grace asked. "One sec Mason is calling me" Liam said.
Phone Call
"Hey, I found Lydia she was at the school. We are ok so I'm just gonna take her to my house for a bit, at least until you get back" -Mason
"Ok now Stiles will stop bugging me about it. Thanks man" -Liam
"No problem, see ya" -Mason
"Bye" -Liam
End
"Lydia is fine Mason found her at the school and is gonna keep her at his house for a bit" Liam said. "That's good" Grace replied. "Now we should probably go find Scott and Kira" She finishes. They go into the old church tomb and look for their friends. "Anyone got a flashlight?" Grace asks. "I do but it's for myself" Stiles says. "Of course it is" Grace replies. "Grace you don't need one your eyes" Liam says as his eyes glow. "Oh right" Grace says while she tries to make her eyes glow. "Um how?" Grace asks Liam. "Right you're new at this" Liam says. "Just relax" Liam tells Grace while rubbing her arm. Grace takes deep breaths and tries not to blush while Liam rubs her arm to help. She concentrates on her eyes. She closes them for a second then opens them. "Yes! I can see did it work?" Grace asks. "Sure did" Liam says going in for a hug. "You two love birds we don't have time for hugs let's go find our friends" Stiles says. "Fine Stiles" Grace says sarcastically. They all go deeper into the tomb to find their friends.

*Authors Note*
PLEASE READ
Thank you guys so much for reading this book I'm so great full. I'm also so so sorry for having you all wait this long. I needed a break to think about my writings and also had to focus on school and activities. I hope you all understand. I also hope you all are staying safe during this hard time. I'm going to start writing more and try to finish this book. I know this chapter is short and I will try to make them longer. This book is so close to 1k reads let's get it there! Please and thanks. 💕