Chapter 13

"How will you be able to tell if I'm a werewolf?" Grace asked. "First questions then we'll do some let's just say physical things" Derek replied. "Ok" Grace replied. "Ok first question. On a full moon do you end up in the same room or place you fell asleep that night?" Derek asked. "Well I once fell asleep in my room then ended up waking up by the high school" Grace said. "Ok good to know. Let's start the physical part" Derek said. "Ok what do I need to do" Grace asked right before her phone buzzed. "Oh shit I forgot me and Liam were going to hang out do you mind if he comes here and helps?" Grace interrupted. "Wait Liam Dunbar? Scott's beta?" Derek asked. "Yeah that Liam" Scott said. "Grace and Liam are kinda dating" Stiles said. "We are dating not kinda dating its official" Grace said directly to Stiles. "Let's get started while we wait for Liam" Derek said. "Sorry had to stop and get something" Liam said barging though the doors of Derek's loft. "Hey Liam!" Grace said running up to him and hugging him. "So did you find out if you are a werewolf yet?" Liam asked. "We are in the process right now actually" Grace said. "Ok enough of that Grace just come over and sit down" Derek said. "How is this going to tell you I'm a werewolf?" Grace said. "We will see if you heal this might hurt" Derek said as he lowered the knife closer to Graces arm. "Done" Derek said. Grace looked at her arm "not a scratch." Grace looked at Derek as he smiled. "Grace your a werewolf" Derek said.
    "I can't believe I'm a werewolf! Good luck training me to control myself on a full moon" Grace said giggling a little. "Maybe I'm your anchor like you are mine" Liam said with a big smile. "We will see because me and Derek are going to go in the woods and watch you two during the full moon" Scott said. "Are you going to chain me to a tree like Liam was?" Grace asked. "We most likely will" Stiles said. "Really!" Grace said. "Well unless you want to kill innocent people" Scott said. "Oh well I guess I will get used to it" Grace said. "Ok well tomorrow is the full moon and there is a lacrosse game so Grace you may have to skip the game" Scott said. "What? Why not Liam too!" Grace said. "Well umm he has been a werewolf longer. I guess you could leave the game early and Derek could watch in case you know" Scott said. "Ok I like that plan much better" Grace said. "Ok now let's go home" Scott said. Grace started to leave until. "Grace isn't this your home now?" Derek asked. "Oh yeah forgot you're my dad" Grace said. "You mind sleeping on the couch?" Derek asked. "Not at all" Grace said. "I need my clothes though". "Well were is your house? I can go get them" Derek asked. "Here" Grace wrote here address down and gave it to Derek. "Now rest" Derek said.