David x Pearl

Suggested by @SPETSNAZ2019 there a good friend of mine so here goes nothing.

David had been living with the crystal gems for about a year he didn't know cause time was flying by thinking about her..his crush Pearl. Everything about her was perfect her style, her looks. "DAVID, DAVID!" Steven yelled David got back into reality and looked as the gems were fighting a corrupted gem "doesn't help that Pearl's here" David muttered as the gems attacked the gem. David got up and started running at it he didn't know why but he just ran it got to the point that he ran into the monster and that ticked the monster off even more. Before you could say "Hi" the monster ran at David. David ran around he didn't know what he was doing but then he heard a 'pop' the gem had poofed and there was Pearl behind the gem. David ran at Pearl then stopped in front of her "YOU DID AMAZING" David said as the rest of the gems ran toward Pearl "Nice work" the gems said in unison. "Thanks guys" Pearl said flushed. David went inside and decided that David should confess his feelings to Pearl tonight! It was worth a try "Hey Pearl can you come outside for a second?" David asked "yeah". They walked outside and David took and deep breath and tried to talk to her. "i wanted to ask if we could........." David trailed off "sorry! I don't know what I was thinking I.. I." Pearl finished his sentence for him. "You want to be my boyfriend" Pearl said "Y-Yea WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW!" "I have my secrets" Pearl got closer to David."And yes I accept your question." Pearl said warmly. 

Note: :3 i had a fun time doing this!