2

Y/n woke up in her bed extremely hungover from the events of the night before. She rubbed her temples trying to remember how she got home, hoping she didn't drive home under the influence. Sitting up, she grabbed her phone checking the time. It was about 5 minutes till 9. She checked her messages, hoping her manager had texted her. Unfortunately, he had not. Although just like yesterday, Orin had.

'Hey Y/n, I called you an Taxi last night to make sure you got home safe. Your car is still at Tequi-la-la's though, So I'd recommend picking that up before it gets towed. Thanks for hanging out with me last night. I had fun.'

Y/n sighed in relief, glad she had Orin to look out for her.

'Thanks Orin, I appreciate you helping me out all the time. Let's go out again soon, it was fun!'

She put down her phone stretching her arms.

She got up to grab some pain meds in hope to get a rid of the skull-splitting headache she had acquired.

Swallowing the two small pills she ran her hand through her messy hair; her fingers getting tangled in the knots throughout her hair.

"I might as well get in the shower..." She mumbled as she turned on the water. She stripped down from her clothes as she stepped in the shower.

Y/n rubbed the shampoo into her hair thinking about what she saw on the news in the bars bathroom.

She knew she was well drunk so she assumed she heard it wrong. The thoughts wouldn't stop however and continued throughout her shower.

Finishing her shower as quick as possible she rung out her hair and stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

She reached for her phone on the bathroom counter and opened it as she walked to her bedroom.

Not even bothering getting dressed, the girl sits on her bed and searches for the news story.

Her eyes scan over articles and the correct one catches her eye. She clicks on it and relives the memories of last night. "You forget a thousand things each day, make sure this is one of them."

She listened to that clip over and over, shaking her head. Exiting out of google she shakily clicks on her contacts and scrolls down to the old yet familiar name.

She hesitated before clicking on the bold name.

Lester.

She might as well just ask if he knows anything.

She had no clue what she was going to do if he knew anything, what was the point of all this? Just for some closure?

Y/n rubs her eyes trying to rid the anxiety she's built up.

"Lester is an old friend of mine, I'll be fine."

Clicking on the name and pressing the speaker button she inhaled sharply.

It rang twice, before the line on the other end was picked up. A rude short answer came through immediately.

"Who is this?!"

She sighed and brought her phone closer. "I think you know who this is, Lester."

Groaning, he responds. "Cant trick you I suppose. What do you need, Y/n?"

The older man using her name made her uncomfortable. It came off his tongue in such a condescending manner.

"That jewelry store robbery. Rockford Hills. You're living in Los Santos, aren't you? do you happen to know anything about it?" He scoffed and immediately denied it.