~6~

The next morning, You woke up with... another child in Lucas's room. Honestly, how many fucking children are in this mafia? He was sitting in a chair looking out the window. "Ah hello, it is I, Jaemin," He said. He had blond hair and was very handsome. Oh wait, he's a fucking child, you illegal bitch. You're like 20 in this story.

"Hi, I am Y/n," You said in a monotone voice. "I'm very handsome, noona~" He mentioned. "I ain't your fucking noona," You said and wacked him till he got out the door. After he got out, you slammed the door and locked it. "These kids here are so fucking strange!" You said to yourself.

You went downstairs to only see what NCT calls, the Dreamies. "Ok, I don't know all of you," You mentioned. "Oh, that person over there is Jisung," Jeno mentioned. "Have we met?" You asked. "Uh, I don't remember," He said. "Wait, what? What the fuck?" You asked. "Oh my gawd, your language is horrendous!" Haechan said in a dramatic tone, falling to the floor.

You looked at him in shock. "Uh... I'm gonna run from this house and never come back..." You said as you headed toward Lucas's room, but someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "Oh no, you don't!" Jaemin pulled you back and forced you to sit on the couch. You pouted, "You guys are crazy!" You mentioned. "But aren't we all?" Haechan asked.

"Where's Lucas and the others?" You asked looking around to see no one else. "Oh they're on a mission," Jeno answered. "They're fighting another a gang because they forgot about a deed again?" Chenle said. "Oh, they forgot once again. That's not shocking. Do you know how much this has happened? Too many!" Renjun complained. "Like you pay your bills!" Chenle mentioned and he started screaming like a dolphin since he said the wrong thing.

"Is this necessary?" Jeno asked while heaving a sigh. "Yes, it is," Renjun said as he was about to smack Chenle, but he ran into the wall somehow? Then, they went outside. "I cannot believe they left me to deal with YOU out of all people. I'm going back to my room, good day!" You said as you walked back to Lucas's room. You flopped onto his bed and took all nap.

~

"That mafia was WEAK," Mark said as all the members entered through the house. "Only a few gunshot wounds this time," Ten mentioned. "Get those wounds treated. Now, where's Y/n?" Taeyong asked. "Here boyfriend's room," Haechan said. "Boyfriend?! Since when did Noona get a boyfriend?!" Taeyong asked in worry. "Everybody since she slept in Lucas's room," Mark said with a chuckle.

Lucas's cheeks felt warm and he walked upstairs to his room to go visit you. He saw you sleeping soundly in his bed which made him smile, since he loved how beautiful you looked while sleeping. He loved admiring you. You never noticed though since you were always too stupid to. He'd randomly give you kissed while you'd sleep and sometimes while you were up, but that was rare.

Your face would always get so flustered when he did that and you honestly wish he'd kiss you again. After a little while, you woke up to see Lucas. Only a couple bruises on his arms and a few cuts here and there. "Looks like you didn't really put up with much of a fight," You said, which startled him. He didn't know you were up. He turned around quickly. "Y-You're up. Did you s-sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did," You answered getting out of bed and scratching your nape. You opened the closet and you looked at
Lucas. "I need to change," You said. "Right," He said and darted out of the room. You changed into a hoodie and ripped jeans, simple. You went out of the room to head downstairs. You saw Taeyong, his happy-ass self. "What's up, happy-ass," You said.