[✌︎('ω'✌︎ )] X-mas Special Requested By: CrisciaMe

Start from the beginning

Katsumi knocks on the door to their shared house while Barrie opens it for them to let them be invited in. He steals the objects from out of her hands, settling them down on a table nearby, she chuckles at how everyone's suddenly assisting her.

The man beside her, placed the stuff down before lifting her up in bridal style, she laughs at her husband, being so cute and being a gentleman. His father didn't approve of them getting marry since she was an ordinary peasant while he was being almost every woman's suitor.

He put her down onto the cushion seat. She smiles lightly at him before pressing her lips against his, he hums out to hear only amusement coming from him. She hits him, having a well acknowledgement her husband likes being kissed by her instead of him doing it.

"Eww, can you two lovebirds make out without us here?" Ember inquired them while the captain rolled her eyes towards the little comment from her best friend since childhood.

She threw a pillow at her before she hurriedly rush into the kitchen so she couldn't be attacked by the tough yet cushiony pillow.

"Listen to Ember, she's right we don't want to see that." Her mother scolded her for basically showing affection towards her spouse, her mom used to do that all the time when she was a little girl and now she's utilizing the opportunity to get payback at her.

"Sweetheart, she's just being like you." Her dad went on her side on this one and she nodded her head towards her best friend. Now, she was the one rolling her eyes at her.

"You're so childish." Katsumi replies to the chaos and cuddles the side of her before kissing her temple. He was the one who got her in trouble in the first place which he loves about seeing her getting teased by her family and friends.

He fell in love with her the moment he saw her, he learned more about what she does for a living? Or what's her personality was like? He's just been always so intrigued and fascinated by the surprises she be coming up with.

"Says the one who likes to be tickled." She adds onto his remarks as Ember and Barrie says yuck with each other. This time Katsumi and Y/n threw the pillows at both of them.

There was suddenly a knock at the door, the lady on the seat, springs up for action only to be sat back down by her concerned one. He opens up the door and rushed Belle to embrace the younger girl into her grasps, rocking her side to side.

"Ooh, Merry Christmas." She hums out towards her. She hands over the presents to her before walking over and placed it under the Christmas tree.

"How did you even met that energetic woman even though you're not so-." "Another word comes out from you, you're not going to have any dessert." She cuts him off, knowing this would probably break his little kidish heart.

"Nooo, not my blueberry pie, you heartless woman." He whines out pretending to cry when there was no tears coming down his cheeks. She wipes his fake tears off of him as she held her hands onto his cheeks, leaning her lips onto his nose.

"You generous and thoughtful woman." He hugs the side of her as she lets his pouting get the better of her and she showed mercy on him.

She moved away from him before seeing Belle put up the weird looking thing above one of the doorways. It was red and green it could appear to be cranberries.

She shifted her body towards the lady who was putting fruits in her house. "What's that?" She questioned her. The older female stopped attempting to get up there when she got it to stay.

"Oh, this is a mistletoe and if two people are standing under it, they'll have to kiss. Traditional way." She answered her. Y/n didn't pay any mind to it and went over to kitchen, seeing her mother talking to her father, happily.

 Y/n didn't pay any mind to it and went over to kitchen, seeing her mother talking to her father, happily

Moments in...

She glimpsed over to Ember making strange movement with her husband as hers wasn't to be found anywhere, probably going back to the castle to spend time with his own family as usual and everyone was about to head out her parents left already and Belle was gone.

"Hey, you'll get through this." Ember patted her shoulder, feeling sorry that she couldn't do anything about her husband.

She closed the door behind her, leaving her, soaking into her miserable set. She felt her happiness being drained away from her.

She rested her shoulder on a doorframe, getting forlorn that he wasn't going to be with her tonight, it was going to be only her. It's always her every year, he leaves her to go see his family, knowing she couldn't come because of his father still disapproving of their marriage together. She slid down on the floor, balling herself up into a ball.

There was a presence in front of her as she looked up to see who it was and it was Katsumi and then saw the weird thing hanging above her.

She stood up and pushed him on the doorframe as she applied her lips onto his, wrapping her arms around his neck while he encircles his arms on her hips.

"Merry Christmas."