Vertiserum

*Harpers pov*

My genius brain couldn't think of anything to say other than
"Shit"
Everyone just looked at me shocked.
"What you were all thinking it!"
I said to them. They all shrugged at me and turned back to face the shaggy man before us.
"Who are you and why are you in my house!" He yelled at us
"Please,Sirius, you know me and all of these peoples parents and before you ask we are not death eaters" I said to him
"What do you mean you know me! I have never seen you in my life!"
He replied angrily
"Well actually I'm sitting in your kitchen right now. My name is Harper Malerie, you will know me as Harper Granger."
"Thats impossible! Harper Granger is only two years old!"
He was clearly staring to get pissed off at this point.
"Well you see we sort of traveled back in time from 2018"
I said to him
"Dragonshit! You can't time travel back in years! Bloddy hell even I know that!"
Yup he was pissed
"Now now Sirius" A voice said from behind him. A voice I knew to be Albus Dumbledores.
"I'm sure this young lady here is telling the truth."
"Of course she isn't! They can't be from 2018!"
"Why don't we get her to try some vertiserum? Two drops should do it" He said handing a small bottle to me. I put two drops on my tounge and handed it back awaiting questioning.
"Right then, who are you?" He asked me
"My name is Harper Malerie Granger-Weasley, although you would know me as Harper Granger."
This caused Sirius to just stare at me in shock while Dumbledore nust held an all knowing look as usual.
"Good now who are your parents?"
"Hermione Granger and Jakarias Gozfawn"
"Date of birth and your current year of living please"
"18 of June 1994 and 2nd of May 2018"
"As you can see Sirius they, indeed, are telling the truth"
Sirius just glared and said
"Fine"
"Alright WHAT is all the commotion out here" Molly Weasley said coming out into the hallway.
"Ah Molly, these are our new guests, they have had a slight mishap with a time turner and ended up here."
Dumbledore explained
"Oh alright then, come into the kitchen, come on now!"
We all followed her into the kitchen and stood awkwardly in the far corner.