Chapter 1:Meeting

[Ink's POV]

    It was a normal day in the Doodlesphere, the small islands floated with their seasons. Winter islands had snow falling to the, already covered with snow, floor. Summer islands had small to big animals roaming, flowers growing freely and many trees (team trees.org $1 plants one tree!) The fall islands had leaves covering the ground, from red to orange, pumpkins scattered everywhere, some with faces carved onto them, some painted. And lastly the spring island, covered in beautiful cherry blossoms, pink petals falling now and then, flowers scattered everywhere and animals sleeping, playing, hunting, or just relaxing in the grass. Life was just vibin' on these islands, even if most plants were dead on some islands it didn't mean that life couldn't come back as something more beautiful.

Now we come down to a small, short skeleton, and the Creator of AU's, Ink. He has many abilities, such as creating things using his paintbrush, that he calls Broomy. He can create, animals, plants, houses, etc. But, one thing he can't do is make a soul. He's tried for 3 years straight, but he just can't, he can make the body but the creature is just doomed soulless. Of course, this doesn't mean he can't create the body and make it move, the creature would just not feel emotions, such as Ink himself. Ink did once have a soul, but alas, the poor creature couldn't handle being the only one with a soul in his blank and empty place, he called home.  So, he did the only thing he could do, teared his soul apart with a smile, that smile wasn't just for freedom but also for the thing he saw before his world turned black. He saw his brother feel emotions, sadness, confusion, scared. They might've been bad emotions, but just knowing that his brother felt something, was good enough to him. 

The short skeleton had a nice long scarf, a beige sand T-Shirt on his torso, covering the T-Shirt was a brown tank top with a stash containing beautiful colors, from red and so on, on his hands were fingerless gloves, with long sleeves that reached his elbow. On his back he had a giant paintbrush, Broomy, that he just loves, mostly because of the fact that it's the one thing that allows him to create things, along with other small paintbrushes. On his lower body, a blue hoodie with white fluff on the hood was wrapped around his hips, underneath that he had brown suspenders with gold clips, yet again, underneath that he also wore brown leggings that reached to half his calf, on his feet were simple sneakers with yellow laces. As you already tell, the author doesn't know how to describe things so forgive her. Either the that, Ink doesn't like to show his body one bit. It might've been that he was self conscious, or it might've been the swirling tattoos littering his body. Who knows? 

Currently, Ink was doodling while laying in the soft green grass of spring. The pencil in his bony hand, swiping across the paper in an almost hypnotizing way. Ink didn't know what he was drawing, he just created small things, things that made no sense, like unimportant lines in   Sonic X. That to Ink, was the good things about creativity, it made no sense. Just thoughts from your right brain saying, "OOOH WHAT ABOOT THIS" And your left brain saying, "You're an idiot." Like anime, but, it's reality. And boy did Ink love anime... A little too much. He could get lost in these drawings sometimes, so he couldn't hear his phone ringing 20 times. Luckily, Ink finally looked at his phone and answered the 21st call.

"Eyoooo! How ya doin' Time?" Ink spoke through the black device, "Ink, finally you answered!" Ink laughed a little at the response, "Did ya need something?" Ink heard a long sigh from Time, "We have a meeting today." Inks eye lights widened, how could he have forgotten this one thing! He wrote it down in everything, even his hand! "FFFFRICK COMING!" With that he hung up and went to his small, but comfy, home. Slamming the poor door open with his foot, he quickly ran up the stairs to get to his room, skipping steps on the stairs as he went. He ran to his closet, grabbed some extra clothes, just in case, and yeeted himself out of his room. Rushing down the stairs to get to his kitchen, he opened the fridge and shoved whatever food that was in the fridge, into his mouth. After taking a long sip of water, he grabbed anything else he might need and went outside.

Outside he grabbed his vials, which he left by his doodle, and went ahead and cleaned up his little station real quick. After he dis that, he grabbed his paintbrush and summoned a portal to TimeTale (Or  QuantumTale) and stepped into the bright portal.

Once he felt his feet hit the floor of TimeTale, he ran. He was about 1 hours late, he forgot where he was going for a bit in the portal so he landed in FreshTale, though he immediately left the place and got back on track. But, of course, he got distracted by a new AU that was recently made a few days ago. It was called HazbinTale I think? Or maybe it was- AH! What am I doing I need to go before I end up becoming more late than I am! I ran past multiple Sans' and some Alphys' before finally reaching my destination, the gods meeting room, as Time likes to call it. I took a deep breath, and opened the doors.

"Ink. So nice of you to join us." Nightmare began, making everyone else look this way. I noticed that Dream was asleep along with Death, or Reaper as many call him. Error just sat there on his seat trying to untie something on his fingers, he looked quite irritated while doing so. "Well I'm here now sooo" "Ink just sit down and get this over with" Time said, "Okay bro" God I've been hanging out with Fresh too much. I walked towards my seat, which was by Error, and the meeting began.

"Alright, as you all know there is a new AU that just came out a few days ago, hopefully you've all seen it." A few gods nodded, or replied with a simple "yes". "Well, we might have a new god joining us from that AU, so look out for that" "YES! HAHAHHA!" Dream bursted out, I mean can ya blame him readers? He is the god of positivity after all, and yes I just broke the 4th wall..... Still breaking it. OK I'm done now lol. Anyways, Nightmare ended up threatening Dream to shut up or else he'll shove a tentacle down his throat, which I said "Ooh kinky". I could've sworn I saw Nightmare shudder, ah I just love teasing my teammates.

A cough emitted through the room, oh yeah we're still in a meeting oops. "This meeting isn't over yet. So do let me finish before talking about your weird kinks." Time then continued to sigh, muttering under his breath. "Anyways, there's one last thing I must tell you so bare with me," Another sigh from Time, "You guys will be going on a mission." Silence.

"WHY THE F-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1234 words
Hope ya guys enjoyed the first official chapter of this!
OwO UwU QwQ

-LifeIsWeird