THIRTY FIVE

"happy early birthday than" jonah says making me chuckle.

"i don't want you guys to pick me up and eventually drop me so imma get up" i say sitting up.

"that won't happen again... maybe" corbyn says laughing. we all head downstairs to get some breakfast, we all sit down with the family.

"so will you guys want to be in our vlogmas? we start tomorrow"

"it's december tomorrow?" i ask as they nod.

"we would love too" they respond as we finish eating (a/n ik i messes up the holiday chapters i wanted to do :( )

"what are you guys planning to do for the first day?"

"i was thinking decorating the house" catherine says.

"my bebe has the best style" austin says kissing catherine, i feel a hand grab mine under the table. i look up seeing daniel continue to act normal, i rub his thumb as he smiles widely. i look over him as jonah gives me a look.

"what?" i say as i smile he looks down at my hand as i nervously chuckle.

*after a while*

"that is it for today's video we are gonna finish up the tree and you guys can check our instagram at acefamily and see the final result!" austin says at the camera.

"and today's shoutout goes to" i say as the boys do a drum roll. "monse morales!"

"congratulations on the shout out and if you guys want to get the next shoutout just comment and subscribe and you might be the next person to be shouted in our video!" catherine says as we end the video.

"thank you for all the help" catherine says.

"of course anything to spend time with makayla" corbyn says.

"you guys can finish up the tree while i put all the things away and austin puts the footage on the computer." she says as they leave the room.

"so, how's everyone" i say breaking the silence, we make conversation as daniel takes me to the back of the tree.

"will you decorate with me madam" he says handing me an ornament.

"well of course my good sir" i say as i put the ornament on the tree, he wraps his hands around my waist as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. we finish up decorating as we have a normal day. the day went by as they head out "bye!".

"bye" they say as i head up to my room. i grab my camera and guitar as i start recording a cover of something different. i hangout with catherine, austin, and elle for a while.

"how are you liking the boys hanging out with you" austin asks.

"i like it, a lot makes me feel normal."

"normal?"

"yeah, i mean like it makes me feel as if they're my friends" i say with a small smile as that comment made me a bit upset. did austin just told them to be my friends? all so i can be happy? was this just temporary?

"makayla they are your friends" catherine says.

"yeah. i mean it's okay if... nevermind"

"come on you can tell us"

"yeah don't hide it"

"it's just, if you told them to be nice and act like my friends i totally get it, i just wanna enjoy the moment"

"makayla-"

"i don't wanna know the truth, i just need your guys computer again" i say as they give me the computer. i head back to my room as i edit the thumbnail. my phone starts ringing as i see it was daniel facetiming. great, i bet austin told him to call me. i hit the green button as i wait for him to answer.

615 words
hey y'all how's it going?
i'm v excited for these upcoming chapters 😌❤️