S E V E N T E E N

makayla's pov
"EEEEEE" i say getting all excited.
"did you have fun?" catherine says as we head to the kitchen.
"um yes!" i say grabbing a water bottle.
"i'm glad you had fun princess" austin says hugging me.
"thanks, hey by the way catherine can you help me set up social media?" i say as i hand her my phone. she helps me set up my instagram, twitter, snapchat etc.
"there you go now your at is mcbroommakayla" she says handing me my phone back.
"thank you very much" i say hugging her. "i'm gonna head to bed night" i say hugging them and heading to my room, i change to some blue silky top and shorts, i grab my phone and open up instagram. i follow catherine, austin, and elle and such, after trying to figure out the app i see a notification.
seaveydaniel has followed you!
how did he?
seaveydaniel has dm you!
seaveydaniel- hey :)
me- hey :)
daniel- wyd?
me- nothing, bored atm you?
daniel- me too
daniel- ft?
holy moly, holyyyy
me- sure :)
daniel- great mind giving me your number? if you want to
me- it's **********
daniel- i'll facetime you
i try to respond to him as my phone rings, oh my, oh my. i quickly take off my braid and anwser.
"hey" i see daniel in bed smiling.
"hi" i say getting comfy.
"not tired no more?" he says.
"iffy, i wanna do something now, since i already took a nap in the car." i say chuckling as he joins in. "and what about you seavey? how come you're still up?" i add on.
"i honestly don't know" he says as we chuckle, it dies off as it goes silent. "what do you want to talk about?" he asks.
"anything" i say giving him a small smile.
daniel's pov
"music?" i says.
"sure" she say. "any new music coming soon?" she asks.
"actually yeah, we are gonna be writing some things tomorrow" i lie. "been getting a idea actually" i say which is true.
"fun can't wait to hear it when it releases" she says smiling. god you're killing me with your smile.
"actually i was wondering if you wanted to join us?" i ask.
"i wish i could but i'm moving back into my house tomorrow" she says.
"oh" i say.
"next time?" she says.
"totally" i say smiling.
"so tell me something about yourself seavey" she says yawning a little.
"what do you want to know?" i ask raising a eyebrow.
"most embarrassing moment" she says.
"oh wow alrighty, well once my family and i were at target when i was little and we were checking something. i got bored so i went down the aisle, i turned the corner and i thought i lost them so i just sat there crying playing with a dog toy till i hear my name on the speakers" i say as she burst into laughter.
"aw" she says laughing a little.
"alright how about you, what's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you" i ask.
"mh, well once when i was little i remember when i thought this abandon dog was a horse so i got on the dog and rode it around the park" she says chuckling as i join in. "yeah that was the only thing i remembered from my family before..." she says trailing off.
"hey it's okay" i say smiling.
"yeah" she says turning to the side. we started to talk for what seemed forever, until she fell asleep. she looked beautiful. i hang up the call as i sigh.
"wow" i say smiling before going to sleep.
makayla's pov *morning*
"good morning!" i hear someone as i open my eyes revealing the boys looking at me.
"holy sheet" i say as i cover myself.
"good morning to you too?" jack says.
"heh, sorry good morning" i say under the covers.
"you alright?" i hear zach say trying to take of the cover.
"i'm fine! i look horrible right now" i say.
"i bet you don't" jonah says.
"eh, yes i do" i say.
"you look fine i promise" daniel says lifting up the covers as i cover my eyes.
"makayla" corbyn says taking my hands off.
"yes?" i say looking down.
"you look fine we promise" zach says lifting up my chin.
"there's no way to escape this right?" i say turning my back on them before they could see me.
"nope, i guess you leave us no choice..." daniel says before..
751 words// not edited// hiya it's been a while, i went camping this weekend so i wasn't able to publish this chapter// what do you think they will do?