O N E

(A/N If I put bold that means it's in like her mind if that makes sense?)
Hi, I'm Makayla... Makayla Alsture a Orphan...Yeah no one really wants a teenager now. So the Orphanage is like my permanent home. *Hears a knock on the door* "Yes?" I say as I open the door.

"Makayla another family is here to interview and see you, can you come down?" Ms. Amaya says.

"Sure! Let me put my shoes on and I'll be down in a sec Ms.Amaya" I say as I give a smile. I head downstairs and go into the room where we see family's that can adopt us.

"Makayla this is Mr. and Mrs. Andrews" Ms.Amaya says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Hello"

"Hi Makayla you look so pretty"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hello Ms.Makayla nice to meet you"

"back at you"

"Can we ask you three questions?"

"Sure"

"One. Whats your full name?"

"Makayla Alsture ma'am"

"Ok two. Are you a trouble maker?"

"No sir"

the wife and husband make a face. A face explaining "I don't think we want you" yeah I've seen that face a lot.

"Yeah... um you see we both wanted more of a little girl, but we'll think about it" she and her husband start to leave. I sighed well... I head to my room. As Ms.Amaya stops me.

"Hey it's ok there always hope and miracles" she says whispering as she hugs me.

"Yeah I just thought they were the one... but I guess not" I say as I shurg and mumbled at the end.

"It's ok there just might be some parents that would want you ... now dinners gonna be ready in 5 would you like to help me?" She says as we pull off from the hug.

"Sure I'll be down in a sec" I said as I head to my room. I grab my journal 📓 from my drawer that says "DO NOT OPEN THIS IS MAKAYLA ALSTURES ONLY TO READ" (yes I had to put the emoji don't judge!) I open to a clean page "Hello Journal, again another family didn't want me ... I just thought they would be the one just the one but I guess not. Well there goes another tally to the page well I'm gonna go help Ms.Amaya with dinner. 4-3-18" I turn to one of the pages with around 74 tallys. I mark a tally on top of four family's tallys *sigh* Welp number 75. I put my journal back into the drawer and head downstairs.

"So what are we doing Ms. Amaya?"

"Well I was thinking maybe some chicken Alfredo for everyone?"

"How many kids are there Ms. Amaya right now?"

"Around 12 plus you and I its 14 Makayla"

"Ok well let's get cooking?" She nods in agreement.

"Makayla, don't worry about those parents there are many parents that just would want you I guess they aren't meant for you" I nod in agreement but actually I just thought they were the one. "There will be a family coming this Friday" she says as she boils the pasta.

"Who?" I say as I pause while grabbing the Alfredo sauce from the top shelf. (Yes I'm should y'all to cook ehhhhh ✌🏼🤣)

"The Mcbroom Family I believe?" (Idk what last name they go bye either by Austin's or Catherine's) She says as she dumps the water out of the pasta. (If that makes sense ANYWAYS)

"You mean the Ace family?!" I say in excitement.

"Ace family?" She says with a confusión face.

"Nevermind... I'll set up the table" I say while laughing. I head out of the table *Minutes later* "I finish setting up the table Ms.Amaya!" I yell from the dining room.

"Children come down for dinner!" Ms. Amaya said as she brought out the chicken Alfredo. We all sat down to pray and eat our food.

~Ace Family's POV~
"Bebe your ready for Friday" Austin says as he comes up to Elle and Catherine

"Yeah can't wait to meet her I feel she's the one"

"By the way what's her name Bebe?"

"Makayla Alusture"

"Makayla Alusture thats sounds like a pretty name"

"Sure is, the lady Ms.Amaya I believe said we can ask a couple of questions"

"Sure but let me do the intro to make a YouTube video about Elle"

"ok"

"HEEEEEEYYYYYYYY ACE FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYY What is going on guys I hope your having a good day!" Austin says as he continues the video. After for what seemed forever he finally ended the video/vlog.

"Austin come here to anwser/look for questions!" Catherine says as Austin comes upstairs.

"Ok what questions you wanna ask bebe?"

"Oh maybe where she's from" Austin says as catherine writes it down on her notebook.

"Maybe?... What's her story?" Ctaherine says

"Oh and if she part of the Ace Family" Austin says as he smirks while laughing.

837 Words// Ik it's short 😬// I'm actually going to write more of this story and other books. Byeeeeee