Preferred Nickname/s: Give a nickname or two that you'd like to go by. This can be a part of your username, your real name or your online name.

Desired Responsibilities: When you're an admin, you'll have responsibilities, such as managing a part of an interactive game like Clan Village, updating chapters of a story, making covers, editing books or more. List the responsibilities you'd like here.

Strengths: Write what you're good at here.

Weaknesses: Write what you're not good at here.

Examples (Optional): Give an example of your work here. This should be related to your Desired Responsibilities - if you want to manage a command game, then you could link a command game that you manage, or if you want to make covers then share an example of one of your covers. This is optional but helps your chances.

Timezone: Let us know of your timezone. If you don't know it, in Google look up '(your state/country/province/whatever) timezone' and see the result.

Password: If you read the Information page, then you should know this. (If you didn't read it, then please don't just scan through now to find the password... actually read it. This is what this is FOR).

Good luck to all applicants! These forms may open or close depending on the situation. If they're open, this story will be published.