"Well an old drawing isn't going to scare us," Scott stated, his feet pausing as the trio came to the back door. "You guys ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Sierra told him and Kira nodded in agreement.

Scott opened the door, the two girls sneaking in first before he followed. They hadn't even taken two steps forward before an alarm started to ring, echoing across the establishment.

Scott and Sierra exchanged wide-eyed glances while Kira looked to the ceiling to find the source. Quickly thinking, the kitsune launched a ring dagger towards the wall.

Immediately, the alarm stopped and Scott sighed with relief.

"God, I love you," he expressed, looking at Kira with a loving grin

Sierra chuckled from seeing Kira freeze, Scott turning to go deeper into the club.

"Let me guess," Sierra spoke up, noticing the surprised expression on Kira's face. "That was his first time saying it, wasn't it?"

Kira nodded, her lips parted with no words coming out from them. Sierra pat her shoulder for comfort and then followed where Scott had disappeared through a doorway. Kira snapped out of her trance, hurriedly rushing after the pair.

They had paused from seeing a sea of new people, all of them drinking, dancing or doing a combination of both amidst smoke and strobe lights.

"Scott, you did it again!" Kira caught her boyfriend's attention. "You did something that changed everything and you don't even realize you did it but you did."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows, "I did?"

Sierra's face hardened, her ears perking at the sound of a werewolf roaring. "Liam," she muttered knowingly and raised her voice to Kira and Scott in order to be heard over the music.

"I know you two need to talk, but it can wait after we save Liam's butt."

Without another word, she stalked off--leaving the couple standing there, dumbfounded until reality set in. Then, they sprinted after her.

Sierra didn't hesitate to push through the people in her way, only concerned with her under-aged beta being somehow in a gay club on a Friday night fighting a kid, who was half-werewolf and half-scorpion.

She huffed as she laid eyes on Liam, the guy she assumed to be Lucas pinning him against a table. Brett and Mason were hidden by a post, the werewolf wearing a nasty cut to his abdomen.