SEVENTY NINE~ Herc's Play

Start from the beginning

His assailant only laughed tauntingly, slouching back comfortably on the right side of the car. "Shit like I told you. I just wanna talk."

"Talk to me with a gun in your hand?" Calvin laughed, "wow how civil of you my G. Thanks for being a gentleman."

"This just a precaution of my safety sir, I personally don't have nothing against you, it's just... you got a lot of bit of information on somebody that I kinda really need." He explained waving the gun around, "And I'm on a time limit so it's not really my fault man this all on you. It's all up to you— you know if you get out this alive or not."

"What Information?" Calvin asked curiously he couldn't see but the man was smiling— he couldn't wait to see what this question would lead to next.

He really hoped he didn't have to kill a lawyer right here but— if it needed to be done— it would happen.

"What all the police got on the Vasquez case?" Calvin laughed obnoxiously at the man, "I think you need to be a little specific—

"DONT Fucking play with me!" The man grabbed Calvin up by his neck, scaring the shit out of Calvin in the process, "One wrong answer my finger gone twitch you hear me!"

"Yeah, yeah, Yeah." He nodded. "So what the fuck they got on the La'Romeo Vasquez case my nigga. That's the biggest name in yo fucking profile—

"But it's really not." Calvin said vastly, "My partner— she tried to get them to let her have the case but it went cold due to the guys dying— so really no one to prosecute."

"But there's still a case open. Tell me bout that?"

"Welllll...yeah, yeah. But not for him on his cousins." The lawyer pointed out, "I can't really talk about that situation though, ima loose my job."

"You about to loose yo fucking life you fucking crackhead." The man butted him with the gun, before letting him go. He looked around and seen the brief case laying in the passenger seat. "I'ma tell you what..."

"I'm not gone kill you, cause you gone do exactly what the fuck I say."

"And what makes you think I am?!" Calvin exclaimed, "I'm not some bitch you think you can just punk around—

"Shut the fuck up." He butted him with the gun again, "Every time you say some bitch ass shit Ima hit you with this." He hit him again. "And you gone do exactly what the fuck I say bitch cause I know where you sleep and I know where yo little son go to school—

"You don't know shit."
"I don't?" The man grinned throwing pictures on his lap, "That was two days ago, today we met ya wife... at her job too and my gawd wasnt she just lovely. Mm, I would hate to do some foul to her."

"DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY WIFE! Do whatever you want to me, don't bring my family into this."

"You brung yo wife into this talking tough." He laughed, "I'm yo worst fucking nightmare buddy." He felt his phone buzz and groaned knowing he had to speed this shit up.

"Look. I'm giving you exactly 24hours starting from when I leave out this car right. Because I know you're representing both cousins Ima need you to send me every lick of evidence you got on this case— then drop it."