TWENTY NINE~ SAil Out

Caution: nothing new here
**

**
FIVE| SAil Out

May 3, 2013
~
//Milan\\

Every street we pasted by the more my stomach did back flips

Every street we pasted by the more my stomach did back flips. I was officially out of R.A.N. and now on probation. House arrest was on me too since I thought it would be placed on the 4th, but the judge thought it was only right to put it on me today and it's honestly not even heavy on my foot.

It be lookin heavy as fuck on other peoples feet, "Milan are you ready to go home?" My Social worker Ms. Barner asked me as I rolled my eyes shrugging, "I guess."

"So you're not happy to see any of your friends?"

"It's whatever." I responded back to her as I sat in the back still just looking out the window caressing my stomach a bit under my shirt. I missed the money honestly, first thing on the list when this thing is off of me is to go to Gane.

"You know when I was younger I didn't have that many friends either--"

"Who said I didn't have any friends?" I looked over at her confused.

She looked shocked, "I'm sorry I just thought,"

"I have a lot of friends, I just don't feel like talking to you." I told her before looking out the window again. Hopefully she'll catch my drift.

She chuckled a little before she mumbled a shallow ass "Okay."

I was happy to be out, but I sure did hate that I was too. Its all just bitter sweet.

We made it to the apartments and as usual nobody was really out side, but then again it was 11 in the morning on a Friday. Everybody were just at school or something, "Well this place looks...lovely." She said as she looked around at how tacky this place was in the inside.

Graffti on the walls, it smelled like Piss from some dumbass crack head in the building. It didn't change the fact that we were on the third floor though.

I was getting the jitters the whole entire way there like, I just was not feeling it. "Milan are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, lets just." Before I could even open the door, Joe did. And he kinda didnt look strung out.

In fact, he looked pretty healthy.