TWENTY THREE~ Solid Answers

FOUR| Never tip the crown

March 16, 2013
2:47pm
~
//Milan\\

After Fifth period shit was just weird.

Between Ro and I of course and I didn't understand it.

When I walked in the class after talking to Devon he wad doing his work, I tried to make him laugh he was ignoring my whole presence.

I don't understand him.

One minute we cool, maybe five minutes later you're not talking to me....

So since fifth period, we had sixth, and seventh period. In which the last two he didn't talk me then neither.

Thankfully we live in the same complex cause I can talk to him after. But I guess he already started to walk home cause ion see him.

"Principal Shaw, I need my board." I said looking across the counter.

She looked up from the assistant or what ever she was Ms. Foutaíne and got it for me, "See you next week Milan. Do good."

I shot up the deuces to her and walked away. The bell had been rang like three minutes ago so he couldn't have gone that far.

I challenge my self to hop off the school stairs and stuck the landing- almost busting my ass. Thankfully I didn't and began to roll to Ro who was sitting at the bus stop.

I looked from the stop light and to the left and seen that the bus was on its way

I ran to him during in going traffic and walked up to him, "Why you so mad?" I asked him again for the hundredth time.

He didn't say anything to me so I sat next to him, "Why are you so maaaad?" I asked slowly moving closer to his ear.

He pushed my face back, I punched him. "Im not mad. Move."

"Then why you wont talk to me?" I moved closer giving him no personal space. I was being dumb annoying, "Is it something I did? Is it Rush?"

"Ain't nobody stuttin that nigga." He rolled his eyes.

"So what?"

"Milan! You coming?" I heard from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Rush, Ro smacked his lips. "Yeah, I guess. I gotta go home first to get the money." I told him as he started walking closer. I noticed the Ro's whole attitude change from quote on quote not mad to more irritated.

"Where y'all going?" Ro asked.

Devon got in the way, "Me and Baby going to get some Tatts." He grinned.