SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter

Start from the beginning

"Baby girl, I'm not doing nothing for you no more, watch yo mouth." Giselle shook her head laughing at her, "you deal with it."

"You can't just move me, Ms. Davis damn!?" The girl expressed tirelessly, "I told Morrison but he ain't listening to me."

"Carmen, we moved you 3 times already this month. You just gone have to deal with it—
"Fine."

"Don't go in there provoking that girl." You said to handle it—
  The girl, Carmen calmly walked to their cell and pulled Mi cover off her.

Mi stopped like a switch had flicked on and hopped off the bed not saying a word as she pushed Carmen. Carmen laughed a little amused. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" 

"An annoyed bitch." Carmen scoffed folding her arms, "Nice to finally meet you I'm Carmen—

"I don't give a fuck." Mi huffed picking up her little blanket off the floor, "Leave me the fuck alone."

"Why girl?" Carmen asked her confused following Mi all the way down to taking a seat on Mi bed. "You look like you need a friend—

"Bitch I don't have to talk to you!"

"You do need to brush your teeth though." Carmen sarcastically laughed getting up throwing Mi toothbrush at her, "Whatever you going through can't stop self care—

"Says the bitch with acne—

"Do you see Cera Ve in this bitch?" Carmen looked around her room. "Yeah I thought so."

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Cause I'm tired of hearing you cry like a damn baby." Carmen huffed, "I thought people called me Baby for a reason—

"Well why don't you leave?"

Carmen gasped, "You don't think I tried moving?!" Laughing she said, "I can't anymore."

"Why not?"

"Bitches." She shrugged simple. "But I'm tryna chill now, and I can't woosah with you blocking my energy."

"I'm blocking yo energy—"

"Yeah with your depressing ass aura." Baby said for a matter of fact, "You know talking about the bullshit makes you feel ten times better."

"I don't have shit to talk about."
"Right." Carmen watched in annoyance as Mi went right back into her little bubble. "Well whatever then," she sighed. "They not gone let you sulk forever so I guess I'll just leave you be until you start crying again."

"Don't worry I'll cry quietly."

~
Carmen was forced to stay in her aura— she hadn't been in that state of annoyance in a long time.

  She kept her promise though every time she heard Mi cry she got up and woke Mi up just to talk, annoying Mi the same.

They didn't know it but they were annoying everybody around them. It was December 5th Mi finally popped out her cell.

She woke up when she heard Carmen leaving out, not too long later a guard came in and made her get up. She walked around with her head down most of the way.