SEVENTY FOUR~ Clean Up on Elton Ave

Start from the beginning

"Ron, your boyfriend?"

"Yeah." Mi smiled as Jane got the equipment set up, "He doesn't even know."

Turing on the machine, Mi laid back in the chair and proceeded to lift her shirt up remembering from the other times she did it. "You scared to tell him," Jane waked as she got Mi's stomach ready, "scared he's not gonna be there?" She questioned as she applied the jelly onto her belly.

Mi giggled liking it a little a bit, but shook her head denying her assumptions. "He's not like that, He actually cares enough to go through this with me."

Jane placed the wand against the jelly and began searching for baby Carter #2 confused on what's stopping Mi from saying something, and Mi thankfully replied, "I just don't wanna say nothing until I'm sure."

Mi jumped when she heard a switch being flipped and bit her lip when she began seeing a little pea and heard a small tiny heart beat. Tears glossed her eyes as she looked at it, "So what're you gonna say now?" Jane bit her lip genuinely concerned for the little girl, Mi started crying. "Awww, everything'll be fine." She embraced her in a hug.

Mi wiped her eyes just as the machine was cut off, "This is a mess."

"Well with this being apart of my job I have to make sure you're aware of the other options that you have." Jane spoke maturely before giving Milan a napkin for the jelly, "I'll give you time to collect your thoughts while I go make those pictures, but if you're having thoughts look at these pamphlets." Jane smiled rubbing her shoulder before moving.

Mi smiled small like she was okay, "Thank you Jane."

"Your welcome." Once Jane had left, Mi had let go of that breath she was holding unconsciously as she drifted off to the thoughts in her head. She couldn't believe this shit.

Well she could she just didn't want to.
She didn't want to get happy either— anything could happen.

She just wanted to pretend she wasn't pregnant at all, but this shit is surreal.

DING
DING

It was a text from G5, he'd been out for almost Seven Months along with Fo.

DickHead🍭

DickHead🍭: Aye come to the trap
12:34pm
read

BuggerFace🍯: I'm at a doc appt
BuggerFace🍯: ima be a minute
12:36pm
read

DickHead🍭: you don't have a minute😒
12:37pm
read

BuggerFace🍯: tf you want me to do...
BuggerFace🍯: fly🙄
12:38pm
read

DickHead🍭: Nah
12:38pm
read

BuggerFace🍯: then tf
12:39pm
read

DickHead🍭: bruh
12:40pm
Read

DickHead🍭: You need
somebody to pick you up??
12:42pm
read