special chapter (2)

i cleaned our house today and it hurts so much for me,every corners of my house have memories of us.

everything has memories,everyone looks like her and i can smell her everywhere.im so crazy inlove with her.

i miss her,i miss Sana.

i miss her touch,her smile and specially her sweetness.she's not just a special person to me,she's my everything.

i caress my couch and hug it,tears are falling in my eyes.its so hard,living without her sucks.

"sana.."i said and wiped my tears,"please do comeback".

then i go to my room,i checked my hoodie and saw her favorite one.i smiled bitterly and took out the hoodie.

i smell it and tears cant stop falling in my eyes,its been years since she left.

and the pain inside me is still fresh.

i hugged the hoodie and my knees felt weak,i knelt down while hugging the hoodie with heavy tears flowing in my eyes.

everyday,everynight i cry because of her.

i didn't regret being hurt,i deserve this because my heart choose her,i can't control myself and its hard to bear.

i cried hard and imagine that sana is hugging me,i always imagine that.i can imagine her being with me,its all in my imagination.

its 5:30 and its going sunset,damn i need to go so i ran as fast as i can towards the ocean.

then i saw the sun who is slowly going down,i smiled and remember all the memories we got when its sunset.

"its so beautiful right sana?"i asked and no one responded,i just smiled.

i wiped the tear that escaped in my eyes,i remember she's always a crybaby but now,i am.

when the sun goes down i slowly walked and felt the cold wind touching my skin,the stars are now twinkling from above and the moon shines so bright.

its so beautiful,it feels like yesterday when we used to date under the moon.

i walked away slowly and reached the park,the park when i first saw a ghost like her.

i sat on the bench where i saw her crying that night,the night that i feel the feeling of being inlove.

i caress the bench slowly and smiled,i feel like she's here with me.i miss talking to her

talk about cheesy and crazy topics,tell her how much i love her.damn i miss those stuffs.

while im at the park i heard gunshots and to be honest my whole body hurts.im the one who's shot up.

i smiled bitterly and its hard to breathe,my chest and head hurts so much.it feels like im being smashed by thousands of hammer.

sana,im coming home.

then all of sudden,my bloody body fell on the ground.finally,i can be with sana again.

wait for me baby,we can be together again.just give me a little time my love,i'll run to you.

i can hear the siren of ambulance,that's the last thing i've heard.well it doesn't matter i can be with sana again yey!

just wait for me sana.