special chapter (1)

Tzuyu's POV

Beautiful in White
-Shane Filan

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak.

do you ever feel so excited because it's your very very special day?do you feel a sudden turn of your stomach when you remember that she will copy your surname?

because i've been feeling that way today,i can feel butterflies flying all over on my stomach.

i was waiting for my bride in front of the altar with a wide smile plastered on my lips,its such a good day to marry the girl i truly love through all the years.

In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece.

then i saw her wearing that beautiful wedding gown while walking slowly down the aisle with a bouquet of flowers on her hands.

i saw her smile,i saw the smile that i wanted to see every single day.because without that smile i would not fall inlove with her so deeply.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white.
Tonight.

She's now walking down the aisle and now she reach the altar,i offered my hand and we are now facing each other.

we have wide smiles on our faces and i can still feel the spark that we felt from the past.

the priest began to say his vows and we are happily listening to him,our smile never fades because this is love,the real definition of love is us.

she's the only one i want,she's the only one that i need.she's the only beautiful woman in my eyes since then.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world.

"you Chou Tzuyu,Do you take Minatozaki Sana as your wife and promise to take care of her through her good and bad times?"the priest asked me so i smiled widely,i look straight in sana's eyes.

You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word.

"yes father,i do"i answered and slipped the ring on Sana's finger.

she smiled with tears flowing in her eyes,she breathed deeply before we continued our intense eye contact.

"you Minatozaki Sana do you take Chou Tzuyu as your Husband and promise to understand his Bad sides,do you promise to be a good wife to him?"the priest asked sana and she smiled widely too,damn she's so beautiful.

"yes father,i do"she said and slipped the ring on my finger,we got smiled and sparks towards each other.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight.

"you may now say your vows to each other and promises of course"the prist said and handed me the mic.

i took it willingly with a smile.

i took a deep breathe before clearing my throat.

"so first of all i want to let you know how much i love you sana,from then till now my heart screams only your name,we are now infront of the altar and its indeed our very very special day.thankyou so much for changing a monster like me,i am so thankful that god let me meet and marry a girl like you,i promise you baby if love is a battle,i'll protect you and i'll be your soldier.i love you so much"i said and she teared up again,good thing her make up is waterproof.

You look so beautiful in white
So beautiful in white
Tonight.

i handed her the mic with a smile.

"tzuyu ah..i love you too,we manage to fight together to that hard challenges and problems that battled with us,im so thankful too that you still stick with me after seeing me on my bad side,i once pushed you away but you can't leave me alone,you stayed with me that's why im so thankful to have you,i love you very much tzuyu ah..i am now officially a chou"she said and wiped her tears,i am now the one who's tearing up.

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
But when she falls in love we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white

"i promise you sana,i'll love and take care of you till its the end of our lives.you and our baby"i said and she caress her tummy,yes she's pregnant and i'll be a dad soon.

You look so beautiful in white.

"i love you tzuyu"she said and i stared at her again in the eyes.

"i love you more"i said and the priest just smiled to us.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight.

"i may now pronounce you as husband and wife,you may now kiss your Mrs.Chou"the priest said happily.

we smiled and i lean closer to capture her soft lips,the lips that i wanted to taste every time.

its so addictive.

"i love you my mrs.chou"i said and she smiled,she pecked my lips.

"i love you too my mr.chou"she said and i lean closer to capture her lips again.

the kiss with full of our love and patience to each other,i don't need to say i love you to her every minute or every day because she knows how much i love her,action is much better than words.

i am now married to the person i love,she's a blessing.

i love her.

You look so beautiful in white
Tonight.

———
i opened my eyes because the sunlight hits my face,i sat up and tears began to flow in my eyes.

Its just a dream.

I clenched my fist and stood up to punch the wall,my fist is bleeding so hard but i didn't care.

i can't even forget her.

i feel so empty inside,since the day she left i don't feel like doing anyting.
my life is a mess,again.

without her sucks.