thirteen.

Day 11

"9 days left"she said out of blue while staring deeply at the window,she's hugging her own knees while sitting on a chair beside my window.

i was just staring at her deeply with sadness in my eyes,9days left and she'll be gone.

"i know sana,i know"i said and looked down,my tears fell down quickly.

"imagine it tzuyu,if you didn't meet me what your life will be?"she asked while staring at nowhere.

i went closer to her and wiped my tears who can't stop falling down.

"my life will still be a mess"i said and she looked at me.

"without you in my life,it will always be a mess because im thanking god that he let me meet a girl like you."i said and held sana's hand.

"im thankful that i met you sana"i said and kissed the top of her hand.

her eyes became blurry and tears began to fall in her eyes,she wiped it but it keeps falling down.

"im just nothing but a ghost tzuyu,i am just nothing"she said and chuckled.

"so?i said you're not a ghost to me right?you're my everything sana."i said and her eyes went wide.

her tears fell again.

"i don't want to hurt you tzuyu"she said and yanked my hand away,she stood up and tried to ran away from me but i stopped her quickly.

i was holding her wrist and she kept crying.

"don't leave"i said and looked down.

"if leaving you is the best way,im doing it to make your life peaceful tzuyu"she said causing me to loosened my hand on her wrist.

my knees felt weak so i knelt down on the ground while looking down sadly.

i clenched my fist because i was feeling sadness and anger inside me.

"just forget a ghost like me tzuyu"she said and ran away.

i didn't chase her because i froze at my place,i can't even speak nor move.

"everything just froze".

i feel my eyes slowly closing and my body's energy is extremely drained from what happened.

i didn't know that i fell on the ground,my sights went black and i can't feel anything.

what happened to me?i feel my head being shot by hundred of guns,my head felts like its going to explode.

i didn't know what happened next because my memories went away.

'they went away but there's only
one person on my mind
and its

SANA.