seven

Day 5

"tzuyu ah,tzuyu ah!"i heard sana beside me,squirming that's why i faced her and she's sweating so bad.

i shaked her body and she woked up with her bad dream,she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

she hugged me tight while sobbing in my chest,its hard seeing her like this,its hard seeing her losing her beautiful smile.

"shh its just a dream sana"i said while rubbing her back and now she's hugging me tight like she never wanted to let go.

minutes later she calmed dowm but tears are in her eyes,she looked at me with sadness.

"what happened?do you need some water?are you okay?"i asked nervously but it all faded away when she smiled to me.

"i had a bad dream"she said with a pout,she wiped the tears in her eyes.

"what is your dream?"i asked and im willing to listen what is it.

"its about you and me,i was alive that time and we're couples..you were rushing crossing the streets and then a car bumped you up then you flew on the other side of the road,you're bathing with your own blood and people began to sorround you,then i saw you..i cried hard and hugged your bloody body and i tried bringing you to the hospital but its too late,you're dead when we get there"she said sadly,i smiled at her trying to cheer her up.

"tzuyu ah please be careful okay?"she said and held my cheeks.

"i will sana"i said and rested my forehead on her forehead.

"im afraid to lose you"she said causing me to look at her,she was smiling while tears are forming on the side of her eyes.

"im afraid to lose you more Sana"i said and looked at her directly at the eyes,we shared intense eyes contact to each other.

"tzuyu ah.."that's all she could say when i held her cheeks.

"you make me feel special sana"i said and held her chin.

"thankyou for making me happy in a while"i added and she smiled.

"my pleasure tzuyu"she said and hugged me,i like her hugs its so warm and its making me relax.

"please don't leave"i said and she broke the hugged and look at me,she just show me a sad look and i looked down.

"i know i'll be gone for a while tzuyu,i'll comeback soon and find you"she saud and i looked at her.

she smiled and it melts my heart,she caressed my hair.

"promise?"i asked with puppy eyes.

"i promise tzuyu"she said and chuckled.

its her day 5 and its the day
that she promised me that
she'll comeback and find me.