"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Rei..." He let out a sigh.

"Sounds beautiful." I smiled a bit at the thought.

Todoroki nodded, staring at the sunrise that was happening before our eyes.

"Just tell her how you feel, Todoroki. I'm sure she feels the same way. Make it sincere and make her feel like she's the only one you want." I tell as a smile came upon my lips.

It was silent for a few seconds until Todoroki spoke up, "Thank you, Junsui."

"Anytime." I looked over at him.

"You guys!" Someone called out.

I turned around to see our friends walking over to us.

"Hey!" I called out, waving to them.

"Nami-Chan! You look adorable!" Nemuri tells me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"What were you two talking about?" Yagi questioned us.

I lightly flicked his forehead, "Just how pretty the sunrise is." I smiled at them.

"Let's go ahead and start setting up our stuff!" Yamada cheered, dropping his stuff onto the beach.

We quickly set up an umbrella Yagi brung while putting down all our towels. We decided that we would go up the road to a food truck if we wanted food.

I stretched a bit before standing up, "Who wants to go for a swim?" I asked them.

"Oh I'll come!" Nemuri volunteered as she jumped up and quickly took off her clothes, revealing a rather... sexy red bikini.

Nemuri quickly went to the water, "Hurry up!" She called to me.

I waved my hand before turning back to the boys, "Are you coming?" I asked them.

Yamada and Yagi both grinned before taking off their shirts and rushing to the water. Todoroki slowly followed them.

I looked over at Aizawa, "Are you not getting on?" I asked him.

"I don't feel that comfortable doing it." Aizawa looked at over at our classmates playing in the water.

I pulled my sundress over my head, revealing a yellow bikini.

I think glanced over at Aizawa and he was now staring at me. I laughed a bit before moving towards him, bending down to him.

"I really hope you'll join us. If it's your body you're worrying about then don't worry. You're ripped from what I've seen anyways." I smiled at him before standing back up.

I watched as his face flushed pink. I then turned away and began walking to the water, my own face flushing red at the thought of him blushing.

"Finally! Took you long enough!" Nemuri swam over to me.

"Sorry, I was talking with Aizawa." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Is he coming?" Yamada asked me.

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

"Oh? I think he is!" Yamada pointed to the boy.

I turned to see Aizawa's hair pulled out of his face. He then walked into the water before swimming over to us.

"I'm here." Aizawa tells us.

"Time to have a chicken fight!" Todoroki yelled before grabbing Nemuri and placing her on his shoulders.

"H-hey! I didn't agree to this!" Nemuri whined a bit.

"Face me, Yagi!" Todoroki roared, practically ignoring Nemuri.

"Wait what?" Yagi turned to look at Todoroki.

"I wanna join in! Aizawa carry me!" I demanded the black haired boy.

"Huh? No way in hell." Aizawa scoffed a bit.

"Please!" I whined at him.

I begged him for a solid minute until he finally gave in. We played chicken up until Todoroki activated his quirk and almost killed us all.

The sun already began to set but I had a surprise for everyone.

"Sparklers?" Aizawa and Todoroki both questioned.

"Yep! I got loads of them on sale. So we'll have them for a while. Here's some lighters as well." I tell them, handing them a pack and a lighter each.

I quickly took my sparkler out and lit it, "Yes!" I cheered at the sight of it.

A few seconds later we had our sparklers out, Todoroki was chasing Yagi around the beach with his sparklers. He could light them quicker because of his quirk.

I sat on the ground, looking up at the stars, a burning sparkler in hand.

"You okay?" Aizawa asked me.

I nodded my head, "The sky is really pretty at night... That's all."

It was silent, the distant sounds of our classmates running around chasing each other filling the beach.

"Isn't it weird that you still call me Aizawa even though we've been friends for almost a year?" He spoke up.

I looked over at him, my head tilting a bit, "I guess you're right..." I mumbled slightly.

I heard him let out a sigh.

I smiled at the boy, "Okay... I'll start calling you by your first name from now on. Only if you do the same though."

He nodded, "Alright Nami." He softly spoke.

I blushed slightly at the sound of his voice, it was very soothing.

We stared up at the stars for a bit, waiting until our sparklers died down only to light another.

"Shota?..." I spoke up.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

I took a quick gulp, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"No... I think you're beautiful, just like the stars you adore." Shota responded yet the entire time he was looking up at the stars.

I could only stay silent, my face was flushed red from his comment and I didn't know what else to say.

Instead I decided to lean closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He allowed me to do so.

We sat there and stared at the stars...

(A/N: Hello guys I need to make an announcement before I actually finish this. I'm going to continue writing the side story up until it's finished so that way I can have more time to work on Set Ablaze. But I need to know if in a chapter or so of this side story, would you like a lemon? I don't want to write it and then no one wants it so it's just awkward all the way around. Please let me know!)