"You'd think someone would remember their favorite brother."

He stood still for a while staring at me.

"Elijah? Are you fucking kidding me?" He nearly shouted.

He looks behind me where Alyssa stood tying Matt's shoe laces.

"A-alyssa? Woah and another kid," he looked down at JT. "Come with me."

He took us to dad's office upstairs which was thankfully not occupied by him at the moment.

"I'll be right back please don't move," he said and made a move to leave before he turned back to me. "I'm glad you're back and don't ever leave again." He flashed a shit eating grin before he left us alone.

I looked over at Alyssa and she just smiled to the point where her cheeks probably hurt.

"That... was your uncle," she told both of our kids and they swarmed her with questions.

I love my kids but I swear I would rather have a herd of cattle run over me than having to answer to their curiosity.

Vincent was the leader of the pack as everyone came into the huge office. They didn't realize we were there because of their positions and the location of where we sat.

"Santino, What is all this?" Vincent demanded.

"If everyone would just look behind them everything would make sense," he answers our father.

No one listened and they exploded on Santino.

I stood up to approach them but my progress was halted when Elena looked back and saw me.

"Oh my God," she slapped a palm over her mouth before she ran towards me and threw her arms around me.

She pulled away and smiled, "I missed you so much you controlling jerk."

She pulled away and ran straight on Alyssa.

"Welcome back," Vincent greeted and he pulled me in for a hug.

My mother was next, tears streamed down her face as she grabbed me and examined me. She hugged me and kissed me, "I'm so happy you're back," her voice broke and I almost felt bad for leaving. "Seven years without you and my kitchen partner." She smiled sadly as she hugged Alyssa rocking from side to side.

Elena had the kids on her lap, God knows what she was telling them.

Franco stepped forward and walked around me about three times, "Is it really you?"

"If I punch you, will you know then?"

He laughed before we slapped hands and pulled each other into a hug.

Dante and I hugged right after and he slapped my back.

"Thirty fucking two and you look like you haven't aged a day," he said.

"He looks different though. He's tanned and his hair is lighter," Franco chimed in.

"Not to mention that he seems calmer," Santino said unsure.

I bat his hand away that was tugging my cheek.

"Don't you fucking start, I can be that guy again, I am that guy just a relaxed version," I said before sitting down.

"What's your other son's name?" Franco looked over at our parents who were gushing over my kids.

Alyssa was speaking with Elena about God knows what.

"Jacob Tyler Sante Francesco Rossini, but we call him JT. The middle name is all your names joined Alyssa's idea."

"That's touching," he replies. "So you aren't going to introduce us?"

"After we catch up."

By that time Alyssa, Elena, my parents and my kids had cleared out and it was just me and my brothers like how it started.

Santino was engaged to Hilary, who I remembered to be a quiet woman who was also one of the supervisors at our company.

Dante had finally had the guts to start getting serious so he was now dating.

Franco was dating his doctor at the moment and didn't see that getting serious anytime soon.

We joined everyone else in the living room after the persons from the funeral had cleared out, including Aunt Cheryl, Alessio's wife.

I told them about our time in Portugal over dinner that evening.

I missed this to be honest, I missed New York. Now Alyssa and I get to continue what we started here.

______________________________________