I'm What!?

I felt myself slowly gaining consciousness.  My eye sight was blurry at first but soon cleared. I looked around, there was chains hanging form the walls and bars blocking me from escaping. There was a small window with bars leading to other cells so inmates could talk. My eyes fell on a unconscious figure. It was Bryan, he was covered in blood, but he didn't have a scratch on him. I noticed I was sitting in a puddle of blood too. I freaked out. I jumped up and looked at the floor. It was everywhere,I started to feel sick. I heard a groan come from Bryan.

I tried to ignore the blood as I hurried over to Bryan. "Bryan! Please wake up! We have to get out of here!" I whispered-yelled. I shook him frantically. He opened his eyes a little bit.

"Owww...My head...what happened?" He questioned. He pushed himself in a sitting position. His eyes widened. "W-what- Are you ok!? You are covered in b-blood!?" He stammered.

"It's everywhere in here." I replied. He looked at himself. He freaked out too. While he freaked out, I went to the bars to take a look at our surroundings. It looked like we are in a lab of some sort. There were tons of surgical tools on the walls. There were also animatronic parts scattered around. I started to get a bad feeling.

Older Bryan came up behind me. He must had been thinking the same thing I was because his face morphed into fear. He began to pull on the bars to test there durability. I heard him mumbled something about them being too strong. I tried to fit though the bars. I quickly found out I was too big.

We heard a door slam and voices coming towards us. I whisper to him, "Pretend to be asleep!" He gave me a disgusted look. "I know it's gross, just do it!" I ran back to where I woke up. I made sure my other self was in the right spot. Once he was, I leaned up against the wall, pretending to be asleep.

"Do you think they're up yet?" Someone giggled. I recognized it was Baby's voice.

"I don't know, but I hope so. I wanna get to work on your boyfriend's...adjustments." Someone crackled. I heard a small gasp from Bryan. The voice sounded like Purple Guy, but different in a way.

"Aww, they're still asleep. I wanted to see my prince when he's part animatronic."

"I could wake them up." The Purple Guy-like voice suggested.

"Do it! I wanna see my prince's face when he loses all hope of getting out of here" She giggled. I heard cracking of electricity. I let out a small groan pretending to be waking up. I opened my eyes, to Baby and...a decaying bunny animatronic? I looked between the two of them confused.

Older Bryan opened his eyes too. Once he saw the bunny thing, he started to shake. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he nodded to me. "Snow White." He nodded to the other Bryan.

I was just confused. "Who are you?"

"I'm Springtrap. I'm from older Bryan's world." He gave me sinister grin.

"You're-You're supposed to be dead! How are you alive?!" Bryan exclaims.

"I have my ways..." He chuckled darkly. "Anyway...I came to start working on you." He pointed at me. He unlocked the door to the cell. Older Bryan grabbed me. He stood in front of me protectively.

            "I will not let you hurt him! You already murdered so many kids!" My mind registered what he said. I back away. I looked around frantically trying to find a way out. I realized that he left door open, the problem was Baby was standing there.

"Oh you will! You don't have a choice." He pulled out a taser. "Besides, I can't kill my son-in-law, can I?" I processed what he said. I stared at him for a moment, before I leaped on him. I saw the surprise on his face when I grabbed on to his neck.

I shouted, "Get the taser!" Springtrap was trying and failing to buck me off him. Bryan lunged at him, grabbingp the taser away from him. Baby ran at Bryan, trying to stop him. I sprung from Springtrap's neck and tackled her. I grunted in pain when I hit her, since she was made of metal. Bryan turned around and tased Springtrap. He fell to the floor in agony.
              I was wrestling with Baby trying to keep her down, but failing. She pinned me to the ground. "Enough playing around! I was going to have you asleep for this, but it works with you awake too." She pulled out a knife. She lowered it to my broken arm and started to cut. I let out a shriek of pain. "It will be over soon, so stop struggling!" She didn't get very far before she fell on me glitching out and powered down. I look behind her to see other me holding the taser.

               "Let's get out of here, before they wake up" He said as he pulled Baby's body off me. I agreed wholeheartedly. He helped me wrap up my wound with a piece of my sweatshirt sleeve. We ran out of cell in to a  dark hallway. We followed it to find a big door at the end of it. We push on the door to open it, inside the room was portal. The portal was a reddish orange color. "I'm guessing we're in a pocket dimension. I think we have to take this portal." His face morphed in to worry.

I voiced what he was thinking. "But...where does it go?" I asked.

"Looks like we have to find out." He replied. I feel a feeling of dread come over me. I looked back at where we came form and at the portal. Either go into a unknown world or...be turned into a animatronic.

"Alright, lets go."

We jump into the portal.