"And Which One Are You Dating?"

Tonight is the big show. Our first show with 5 Seconds Of Summer. 

" Are you exicted? You guys are on in five!" I ask Ashton and Luke.

They both smile, " Let's rock." I laugh.

I feel someone looking at me.

I turn around and see Shawn.

Do I smile? Wave? Walk over to him?

Ring

Ring

" Excuse me, I have to take this." I walk away from the boys to answer a call from my mom.

"What happened?"

" Is dad okay?"

" I'm coming. What hospital is it?

" Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can. Hang tight."

I was about to run out of the arena, but I felt a present behind me, "Hey what's wrong?" Luke asked.

" My dad had a heart attack. I have to go home." I start to cry. " Where's Shawn?" I start to look around for him.

" Hey it's okay. I'll come with you. Let's go. I'll text the boy to tell Shawn."

" What about your show. I can go alone."

" Kendall this is way more important."

Luke drove us to the airport.

Shawn POV

I get to the arena with Andrew a couple minutes before 5 Seconds Of Summer are supposed to go on.

I see Kendall talking to Ashton and Luke. She looks at me, but then goes back to talking to Luke.

"I'm going to get some coffee." I tell Andrew.

When I come back I hear the crowd cheering for 5SOS. I look out and I don't see Luke.

" Hey where is Luke?" I ask Andrew.

He just shakes his head.

I start to look around, " And Kendall?"

" Shawn..." He starts to say.

Then I see the rest of the 5SOS boys coming off the stage. I rush over to them, " Where is Luke and Kendall?"

" Kendall's dad had a heart attack, so she had to go back home. She tried looking for you, but she could not waste any time."

all of a sudden a stage manger came up to me, " Shawn Mendes, you're up next."

" I have to go to Kendall." Andrew just looks at me. "You're on Shawn..."

" I don't care! Its Kendall, Andrew."

" Okay. I'll have your jet come and get you." 

I pat him on the back, " Thank you."

I get to the same hospital where Kendall is at.

" Can you tell me where the waiting room is?" I ask the lady at the desk. She pointed straight ahead. I smile at her.

As the closer I get, I see Luke hugging Kendall.

I walk over to them. "Hey." I say softly.

She picks up her head, that was laying on Luke's chest.

" Shawn?" She's surprised to see me.

" Hey Luke, Can I take it for here?" I ask nicely.

He stands up, " Yeah, sorry. I'm going to go get some coffee. Do you guys want any?"

Kendall says yes.

" No thank you."

Kendall jumps up and hugs me.

" Thank you so much for coming." She cries on to my shoulder.

I hug her tightly, "Hey its okay. I'm here for you."

We sit down.

" My dad had a heart attack, and for right now, nobody can see him. My mom went to go pick up Serena from volleyball practice."

" I'm so sorry Kendall. For everything. I trust you. I trust you more than anyone."

" I love you, and I know I don't say that a lot to you, but I love you so much Shawn." She lays her head on my chest.

" Kendall!" I see a little girl running over to us.

Kendall shoots up from her seat.

" Serena" She cries out. They hug.

" I missed you sissy." 

" I miss you too S." Kendall puts down her sister, and goes straight to her mother.

" Hunny!" 

" Mom!" Kendall cries to her mom

" I miss him."

" I know sweetheart."

They broke from there hug.

" Do you know when we can see him?" Kendall asks.

" They said not today, but tomorrow any time from 8am." 

 Kendall's mom notices Luke and I.

" And who are you friends?" Her mother  asks.

" Oh my gosh. It's Luke Hemmings and Shawn Mendes!" Serena starts to freak out.

" Shhh." Kendall starts to 'shh' her.

" Yes, Mom, This is Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer, and this is Shawn Mendes."

" And which one are you dating?" 

" Mom!" She whinnes.

" What they both seem like kind gentlemen, and no to mention they are both super cute."

I step in, " Hello Mrs. O'brien. I'm Shawn and I'm dating your daughter." I lock hands with Kendall, she smiles at me.