I Like Your Lip Ring

Once we got to the arena, everyone helped unload the bus.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom." I say, with none of the boys paying attention.

After I got, I walked out to see a tall young man leaning on the wall.
 "Luke!"
He walked over to me, " sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to say sorry about his morning. Also I really like your jacket." He smiled at me.
" Thanks. I really like your lip ring."
He laughs, " really? Both my mom and dad don't like it."
I mess up his perfectly spiked hair, " it makes you look bad ass." I smile.

As we walked back to the main stage, we started to talk.
" so since you have a nickname for me, I need one for you.... what's your last name Kendall."

" O'Brien. What about  you blondey?"

" Hemmings."
When Luke goes to grab his guitar I see something in the corner, " seriously Hemmings?" I see his skateboard. The same one he was riding his morning.

He put his hands up, like he's surrendering, " what? It's my lucky stake board."
I go to grab it, and I rode it over to him.

" your not that bad O'Brien."

" I know." I smile.

" but can you shred some guitar?" He starts to play a really good transition from a E cord to a C cord.

" Hey Kendall! Is Luke bothering you?" Ashton asks.

" with his awful guitar playing skills." Calum adds on.

" he thinks he can play, but he just can't." Michael says. I laugh.

" hey mates, shut up." Luke says embarrassed.
I laugh and look at him.

" so Kendall, do you like our music?" Calum asks.
" I don't really listen to rock, but my sister loves your song, ' She Looks So Perfect'. That's all she played in the house for two months."

" damn, your sister is cooler than you." Ashton laughs.
I chuckle, " yeah I know."
All of a sudden I felt a hand wrap around my waist, " Kenny is pretty cool, if you ask me." Shawn says.
" I would agree with that." Luke smirks.