The White Rose

The show started soon. Camila was doing her setlist and next were the Vamps then finally Shawn. I was sitting in the back, anyway from everyone.

" So hey how was breakfast?" Shawn came and sat next to me.

" Good, but I wish you were there." He smiled at me, " How was souncheck with the Vamps boys?"

" Good I taught Bradley some good moves." Shawn laughed.

" So hey I-" Shawn started to say when some walked through the door, " I have a delivery for Shawn Mendes." Shawn stood up, " Thats me." The guy handed him the box.

Shawn set it on the table. He opened it.  In the box were white roses. His family sent them.

" Thats so nice of them." He sat back down, " I was trying to say before was, our next stop is in London and we are there for a couple days because its such a beatiful city. Anyways there is this place I always wanted to go, but never had some special to go with until now..."

" Are you trying to ask me out on a date Shawn?"

" No." My face dropped.

He stood up. grabbed a white rose, and placed his hand on mine, " Kendall, It would be a great honnor if you company me on a night out in London. Would you do me the great honnor?"

He gave me the rose, " I would love to go with you Shawn." He kissed me.

Then we heard something. It scared me so I dropped the rose.

We looked over to see Bradley and James. They were hugging each other.

" So beautiful." James said with Brad faking crying.

" What do you guys want?" Shawn asked.

" Andrew needs you Shawn, and we are about to go on." James said.

Shawn looked at me, " I have to go, but i'll see you after the show. I love you Kenny." Shawn left with James.

Brad walked over to me, and picked up my rose, " I believe this belongs to you." I took it back, " Thank you Bradley."

He looked at me and then back at my hand, " That ring is very beautiful on you. I truly mean that."

I smiled at him, " Thank you. Also Good luck. You guys are going to rock tonights show."

" Thank you Kenny." Then he left.

I went out for the last couple of Vamps songs.

When I thought they were done Brad spoke up, " That should have been the end of our setlist." He laughed, " But I was talking with this amazing fan, and that persons fancies our song, " Cheap wine", So I would love to sing it for them. Sing along if you know the words." He smiled

Everyone had to wait at least 30 mins after the Vamps setlist before Shawn came on.

When Shawn did come on, Everyone smiled and cheered. Even I couldn't wait to see him. And I just saw him 20 mins earlier. I love when Shawn is on stage, he looks so happy, like he's having the time of his life.

When he was done everyone went backstage. I was talking with the Vamp boys, " you guys were amazing!  I really loved how you added, " Cheap wine" into it." Brad smirked at me.

Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I turned around and saw Shawn smiling at me.

I smiled back, " You did such a wonderful job!" I kissed him, he hugged me tightly.