☆The Beginning ☆

Today was not the most happiest day for Y/n,it was more stressful than usual. School has been a torture for her for the last 3 months, the exams and homework has been given her a headache, and the worst was that she hasn't been eating properly lately, plus small amount of sleep.
Y/n didn't have any time for the things the loved to do, like playing games and drawing. She missed playing her favorite games on Nintendo switch, like ssbu,zelda and more. But her the most favorite one was kirby, she loved every game with kirby in it, it was part of her childhood. When Y/n was a little child she got a gameboy for her birthday, she would play for hours.
But now she's older, a 16 year old female who has a not so great life right now.
___________________________________________

Her eyes carefully watched the TV down the stairs in the living room, she was having a time to relax after dinner, her tummy was full. But it wasn't her mother who made the food, Y/n made it by herself. Her mother was somewhere else.
"She's late again..." Y/n said to herself as she looked at the clock. She sighed sadly, her mother didn't have time to spend with her daughter.. but when she's home, she usually goes to her room and goes to sleep. Y/n always wanted someone to talk to or hug, she needed some love. A person who will make her better, happier. In school Y/n was one of the most kindest people you could every met, she would always help her classmates with homework or comfort them when things didn't go well, but they would do nothing in return.

It was weekend today so Y/n had some free time, but back of her head the voice was telling her to do work done or something like "times ticking!" Anxiety was the worst thing in the world!
"M-maybe I'll should go and play some games or sleep.. yeah it will help me a little" she stand up and turned off the TV and walked towards the stairs.
"Hmph.. tomorrow's Monday so maybe I should pack my things, so I'll have everything for school" Y/n took out her
backpack and put some books,laptop,charger, some food and water. She looked at her bed and saw small plushie on it, she smiled sadly.
It was a kirby plush, a cute small pink ball smiling at her, Y/n picked the plushie up and hugged him tightly. "I wish our world could've been like yours.. you know, everyone's happy and never ending fun. Or at least have some time with mom, we don't talk to each other so much, like she's ignoring me.. sometimes I want to disappear from here and see if she would look out for me, but I know it would not happen" she carefully placed kirby on a bed and continued to pack some stuff inside the backpack.
"Hmm.. where's my Nintendo switch? I swear it was on the nightstand when I woke up" Y/n scratched back of her head.

*thud*

Suddenly a loud noise come out from the attic which frightened Y/n a little.
"What the hell was that?" She said looking up at the ceiling.
"I bet it's the rats again.. I should take care of it" she grabbed the broom and walked towards the ladder which took her up the attic, she looked around and noticed a open box with some old stuff, laying on the floor. "Oh, it was just the box.. it probably fell by itself." She crouched down and picked up the stuff from the floor, most of them was just some old toys she used so play. But then she heard a sound coming out of the box. She gasped as she ruffled her hand inside the box, trying to find the thing which make the sound.
"Is that? No way!" She took the object out of the box, staring at it with her (eye color) eyes. The light hit her eyes because of the brightness coming from the screen, she could not believe it, it was her old gameboy, looks like it turned itself on, which was weird..
"Oh my goodness! I missed you so much, I am going to play some games, I don't remember wich game I was playing on you, it was long time ago.. let's go and find out!" she happily took gameboy to her room and placed on the nightstand.
"Ah, all done, everything is prepared for tomorrow" she rubbed her eyes slowly, she was sure tired.
"I should head to bed now,it's getting late,I'm sure mom will come back soon..yeah..alright I'm going to brush my teeth and change into my pajamas" Y/n walked towards the bathroom and started to do her bathroom routine.
About 10 minutes later she was done and ready for bed. She grabbed kirby and hugged him into her sleep, slowly closing her eyes, smiling before saying:
"Good night.."
___________________________________________

The alarm clock rang to woke up Y/n from her precious sleep to tell her that it is Monday today, she sighed closing her eyes once again. 5 minutes later it rang again but louder making her have a small heart attack, slowly sitting up still with her eyes closed she said:
"I hate you.." grabbing the alarm clock and threw it at the wall causing it to break..
"Oh..I broke it..again." she shook her head in disappointment, mom is going to kill her.
"Sometimes I'm scared of my strength" you see our lovely Y/n likes to take boxing classes after school, it helps her to calm down, she looked at her arm seeing some of the muscles, well boxing sure is helpful.
She pinched bridge of her nose sighing deeply before standing up and going to the bathroom. Some time later she was done with her morning routine and quickly rushed downstairs, making some quick breakfast for herself and her mother.
Quickly drinking the orange juice she rushed down the hall to take her shoes and jacket, after putting her shoes she facepalm at herself.
"Ah, silly me I forgot my backpack, it's in my room" again she quickly rushed up the stairs to grab her backpack
"Huff, this stairs are going to kill me" she said out of breath, her eyes scanned the room and found it laying besides the bed
"There it is" she grabbed the backpack and was about to head out..but then

*Ding*

The gameboy turned itself on again like yesterday, Y/n walked towards the nightstand and saw down at the gameboys screen and the letters saying:

*KIRBY'S DREAM LAND*
Press any button to start the game!

Y/n eyes winded with surprise
"Kirby's dream land?" She thought aloud
her eyes quickly looked at the clock hanging on the wall.
'I still got time, maybe I should bring it with me to school?' She thought
'Yeah' she nodded to herself,
as she was about to pack the gameboy inside of her backpack pocket, Y/n accidentally pressed the button with make the game to start, suddenly the gameboy became really hot and burned Y/n's hand, causing her to drop it on the floor.

The gameboy started to move by itself making Y/n scared and fall on her butt
"The heck?!" She slowly backed away breathing heavily, she looked at her feet which make her even more terrified.
Her feet started to disappear in like cubic forms and slowly going up to her waist.
'This can't be happening!'

The gameboy was sucking her inside the screen!
"ah, this is it" she calmed down accepting the death.
"I hope you will not worry about me mom.."
And then she was gone (reduced to atoms) leaving gameboy laying on the floor, the only you could hear was silence..
___________________________________________

the first chapter is done! I hoped you liked it!