3

"A cocky, narcissistic blonde

  "A cocky, narcissistic blonde. I don't think so."

H A L I

The week seem to have gone by super quickly bu I'm not complaining though because I can get a break from Trevor's voice. His voice is literally all I hear in my head, my own brain can't even think anymore for itself because Trevor is always there talking. Trevor and I have gotten pretty close but not so much Alex. Alex's more close with Ivy. Then, there's the infamous Jack. Jack when towards Chelsea.  I'd to a nod or a wave when I see him in the halls but nothing more.

Today was Saturday morning and I've decided to go for a run because you know gotta keep my cardio up. As I ran through the park I noticed as it gets more populated as the hours go by. By the the time 10AM struck I was done. I could feel my legs hurting. I stopped. Caught my breath and just began a casual stroll to finish my run. As I walked, I kept my head down and paced my walk to the music that filled my ears but suddenly a hard shoulder hit against me. I looked up to see.

Jack.

"Sorry." I looked up to see him shirtless and sweaty. I couldn't help but give his toned stomach a few glances.

"It's fine. I wasn't looking." He apologized while wiping his sweat of his forehead.

"I wasn't looking either. See you around." I walked away but I was stopped at my tracks due to Jack moving in front of me.

"What?"

"Help me."

"With what?"

"Help me get Chelsea."

"You're cocky pretty boy you can do it on your own." I laughed and began my walk again but with Jack walking beside me.

"Well "the cocky pretty boy" that you see doesn't work for her." He said.

"And what do you want me to do? Work up some love potion with my hands?" I suggested.

"Date me." He said so bluntly.

"Excuse me?" I stopped at my tracks and looked him in the eyes.

"You heard me. Date me." Again. He said bluntly.

"Never." I laughed at his face.

"Please?" He pleaded.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Friends with Benefits." He said chirped.

"Not a chance."

"C'mon. We both get something out of it."

"Oh really. What's in it for me?" I asked.

"You get a whole lot of this." He looked at himself up and down then smirked at me.

"A cocky, narcissistic blonde. I don't think so." I gagged.

"I know you want to."