2

"You're jealous of her

"You're jealous of her."

H A L I

Mrs. Malatesta's class finally came to an end. Which also meant a end to Alex and Trevor's constant talking. By the end of this class I probably know they're whole life story. Jack on the other hand just continued to ask questions.

"What's your next class Iv?" I turned to Ivy who was packing her books.

"Mrs. Verlo. Business Management. You?" She asked.

"I have Chemistry with Mr. Dermato." I replied making my way out the door.

"Same here." I heard Jack's and Trevor's voice call from behind.

"Can you show us?" I turned around to see Trevor with pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure. Follow me and stay close." I said and began my way towards my next class.

"Do you like this school?" Trevor began his rambling again as we walked through the halls in a line of 3.

"It's okay. Nothing special about it but it's okay."

"What's your friend's name from homeroom again?" He asked again while Jack stayed quite to my right and just looked at his surroundings.

"Oh. That was Ivy."

"What's your-" Trevor was cut off by Jack bumping into me and me bumping into Trevor.

I looked up to see who it was. Chelsea Comar.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She panicked and began to pick up the papers that fell down.

"No. I'll do it for you." Jack said but sounding like he was in some potion that casted a love spell on him.

"You think they're gonna fuck?" Trevor whispered in my ear.

"Not the time." I quietly snapped at him.

My eyes dart towards the two blondes. The way Jack was looking at Chelsea and the way Chelsea was looking at Jack made me sick.

"Thanks." Chelsea stood up with her papers while Jack held her hands helping her.

"For a beautiful girl like you...anytime gorgeous." He winked making Chelsea giggle.

"See you around." She smiled at Jack and began her way on the opposite direction but she made sure to bump our shoulders together and managed to send me death glares.

"Who was that?" Jack panted like we just had rocking sex.

"That. That was Chelsea Comar." I spat but nicely so he wouldn't hear my "annoyance" towards Chelsea.

"She seems like a big thotty." Trevor laughed which made me laugh which made Jack send evil side-eyes towards the two of us.

"Whatever she is. She's my thot." Jack sounded serious.

"Yeah okay there buddy. She's gotten with half the guys in this school and she'll just forget about you." I laughed.

"So she is a big thotty." Trevor laughed with me.

"You're just jealous of her." Jack taunted.

"Ugh! Never! I would rather marry Trevor here than be jealous of her." I gagged.

"Wow that says a lot. I thought we were friends." Trevor touched his heart pretending to act hurt.

"I just met you an hour ago."

"Exactly an hour is enough to make them your best friend." Trevor said.

"Are we almost there yet?" Jack complained.

"Almost. It's father down then we make a left then a right then a left. It's a big school." I explained.

"Is she your friend?" Jack brought up the topic of Chelsea.

"Who?" I pretended to act dumb.

"Chelsea."

"What?"

"Are you friends with her?" He asked.

"Not my question to answer." I laughed it off. I did not want to answer this question to a newbie. Chelsea and I are not a good mix. We've always hated each other. It's probably because everyone always compared up and we were always trying to one up each other.

"Anyways. We're here." I stopped at the door at the very end of the hallway.