Nightmare Fuel

Frisk's POV

"Frisk! Frisk, get up!" Frisk's eyes popped. Pushing themself to their feet, they looked around. Darkness seemed to have swallowed them. No matter what direction they looked, they couldn't see a thing.

"Where am I?" Frisk grunted, resting their hand on their forehead.

"I don't know," Chara admitted. "I just remember Flowey..." Frisk continued forward through the darkness, squinting to see a save point ahead. Should I?

"Eh, go for it," Chara replied, probably shrugging if they could. Frisk reached out to the save point. Before they could touch it, the save point cracked into pieces and fell to the ground. Gasps filled the room. Cracks formed in the wall before them as well. They got bigger and bigger before the pieces snapped off, revealing a giant smiling face. Frisk jumped back, eyes wide.

"Howdy! It's me, Flowey! Flowey the flower." Flowey shook as he spoke, though definitely not from fear. "I owe you a huge thanks. You really did a number on that old fool. Without you, I NEVER would have been able to get past him." Frisk flinched as Flowey's face was replaced with Asgore's. "But now, with YOUR help." Then it became a skull. "He's DEAD! And I've got your pathetic friends' souls!"

Frisk's eyes widened. "NO!" Their eyes filled with tears as Flowey cackled. Of course! Those were their souls! How could I have been so stupid?!

"Boy! I've been empty for so long..." Frisk glared up at Flowey, fists clenched. You demon. "It feels GREAT to have a soul inside me again. Mmm, I can feel them wriggling... Aww, you're feeling left out, aren't you?" You will pay for what you've done you disgusting creature! Tears poured out. "Well that's just perfect. After all, I only have six souls. I still need one more... Before I become GOD! And then with my newfound powers, monsters, humans, everyone! I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world." Flowey stopped to cackle again.

"Who does this sicko think he is?!" Chara snapped.

"Oh, and forget about escaping to your old save file," Flowey continued. "It's gone FOREVER. But don't worry. Your old friend Flowey... has worked out a replacement for you! I'll save over your own death. So you can watch me tear you to bloody pieces... over, and over, and over!" Frisk took a step forward, their eyes narrowed at Flowey. "What? Do you really think you can stop ME?" Flowey giggled. "You really are an idiot." Frisk's soul appeared before them. Six more souls appeared, Ray's, Clover's, Kat's, Teri's, Poppy's and... Frisk's eyes widened. He even killed Ace?! WHY?! Red light flooded the room. A huge figure inched closer to Frisk. A much brighter light filled the room, revealing the figure in all of its horrifying glory. Words to describe this horror didn't exist. The figure had four eyes, with a TV screen with Flowey's face in it, giant vines protruding from his sides, knives for teeth, and huge arms with claws on the ends that blocked Frisk's ways out. Flowey cackled through both mouths before all hell broke loose. Flames swiped at Frisk's sides. They leaped back and forth, covering their hair with their arm. Boomerangs shot from Flowey's eyes. Barely having time to react, Frisk threw their body in every direction, sharp objects sinking into their skin at every angle. Blood poured from their wounds, coating their skin. Bullets came next. They formed in circles, shooting into a ball before going in every direction.

"ATTACK HIM!" Chara snapped. Grabbing their stick, Frisk threw themself at Flowey, slamming the stick against their mouth. Flowey let out a grunt. Before Frisk could move, a beam shot from Flowey's mouth. Frisk's vision blacked out instantly. They flopped to the ground with a gasp, unable to even struggle.

"This is all just a bad dream," Asgore's voice murmured.

"And you're NEVER waking up!" Flowey's cackle split the air before he giggled. "Did you really think I was gonna be satisfied... killing you only ONE time?" Frisk's eyes popped open. Flowey stood before them, immediately firing more boomerangs. Frisk weaved through them, grunting and lunged out of the way as Flowey fired a beam from his mouth. Vines shot down at them, their thorns poking Frisk even as they jumped aside. Frisk slammed the stick against Flowey's head. Moments later, the screen turned red, flashing the word 'warning' over it along with a light blue heart. Flowey disappeared, a flurry of knives taking his place. Frisk weaved through the giant twirling knives, their gaze fixed on the light blue heart. They glanced at one of the knives, their eyes wide.