Hanging Out With Undyne

Kat's POV

"Frisk, are you sure this is a good idea?" Clover asked, trailing after Frisk. "I mean, Undyne just tried to kill us..."

"We'll be fine," Frisk replied, stopping to touch something before continuing forward. "She won't hurt us, not after Kat and I helped her." Kat nodded.

"And Papyrus will be there just in case," Teri added. Clover nodded. Poppy, who they had invited to hang out as well, walked by Cover's side. Frisk lead them group down a new hallway. Before them, stood a strange house seemingly made of scales with two windows in the shape of narrowed eyes and a door shaped like sharp teeth. The entire house looked like an angry fish, fitting for Undyne. Papyrus stood at the front.

"OHO! THE HUMANS ARRIVE! ARE YOU READY TO HANG OUT WITH UNDYNE? I HAVE A PLAN TO MAKE YOU ALL GREAT FRIENDS WITH HER!"

"Yes," Frisk replied with a nod.

"OKAY! STAND BEHIND ME!" The group line up single file behind Papyrus. He knocked on the door. Moments later, the teeth moved open like a mouth, revealing Undyne.

"Hi, Papyrus," she greeted with a smile. "Ready for your extra-private one-on-one training?"

"YOU BET I AM! AND I BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS!" Papyrus stepped out of the way, revealing the line of humans, with Frisk at the front.

"Hi I don't think we've-" Undyne paused when she glanced down at them. Her eye narrowed. She shot a glance at Papyrus, who continued to smile brightly. "Why don't. You guys. Come in?" she growled through clenched teeth. Undyne and Papyrus disappeared into the house. The group followed.

"HERE, UNDYNE. MY FRIENDS BROUGHT A GIFT FOR YOU. ON THEIR OWN." Papyrus pulled out a bone with a ribbon wrapped around it.

"Uh... thanks." Undyne took the bone. "I'll, uh, put it with the others." She opened a drawer, revealing an entire stash of bones just like the one she'd just been given. Undyne put the bone in and walked back to the others. "So, are we ready to start?"

"WHOOPSY DOOPSY I JUST REMEMBERED. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. YOU TWO HAVE FUN." Papyrus turned and booked it for the window, shattering it to pieces as he slammed through it headfirst. He even flipped around as he did.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Poppy exclaimed, jumping back. Clover covered his mouth with his fist as he chuckled. Kat stared wide-eyed at the broken window.

"So why are YOU here?" Undyne demanded, turning to the others. "To rub your victory in my face? To humiliate me even further? IS THAT IT?"

"What? No!" Frisk gasped, taking a step toward her.

"We aren't like that!" Kat added. Everyone else gasps and protests muddled together.

"Then why are you here?" she asked, glancing at the ground. After a slight pause, she glared back at them. "Wait, I get it. You think that I'm gonna be friends with you, huh?"

"Why not?" Kat asked, her eyes bright with hope.

"Really?" Undyne's expression twisted into one amusement. "How delightful! I accept! Let's all frolick in the fields of friendship!" Wait really?! Undyne glared at the group. "NOT!" Kat's smile faded. "WHY would I EVER be friends with any of YOU?! If you weren't my houseguests, I'd beat you up right now! You're the enemies of everyone's hopes and dreams! I WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND. Now get out of my house!"

"Fine," Clover grunted turning around.

"DANG! WHAT A SHAME..." Kat flinched, turning to see Papyrus's head poking through the destroyed window. "I THOUGHT UNDYNE COULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BUT I GUESS... I OVERESTIMATED HER. I BET SHE COULDN'T BE FRIENDS WITH ONE OF YOU, LET ALONE SIX. SHE'S JUST NOT UP TO THE CHALLENGE."