Chapter eight

This chapter is dedicated to dreamxwang for the awesome book cover she made..you can check out her works.

"I swear I'm going to give that mad driver a piece of my mind" Victoria fumed and stormed towards the car but not before pulling Munachi along....what you get when you have crazies as friend..

She tapped on the tinted windows but the music sound coming from within made it impossible for the driver to hear so she resulted to pounding her fist on the window.

"Victoria" Munachi gasped

The window slid down and the came face to face with a black guy who had his hair dyed orange, his hairstyle looked like that of a pineapple crown he's eyes were red and he looked really body built... Scary hulk guy...she was sure that if he came out of the car he would tower over her petite form. He lowered the music, Munachi thought Victoria would back down after seeing the person behind the wheels but hell, she was wrong.

"What" he grunted out

"Are you serious right now" she folded her arms giving the 'are you serious' look. "Do you even have manners at all, do you think you're the only one who can afford a car in this school?"

" Probably" The guy answered not sparing her a look as he continued to stare at the electronic device shop behind them.

Munachi could imagine the smoke coming out from Vicky's ears right now, she knew Vicky hated proud guys and this guy was a clear definition of one. She knew she had to calm Vicky down before things get out of hand.

" Vicky let's just forget about it and go" she whispered trying to get her to look at her but it didn't work. Vicky eyes never wavered.

"You should listen to your friends, she is more sensible"

Geeez!!

Victoria exploded "can you see our clothes?" Her loud voice was already attracting passerby's

"Nice clothes" he feigned ignorance after checking them out

" You splashed...."

" What's going on here?" The voice made all three pair of eye shift to him...

Munachi was stunned by his beauty,  typical TFH....tall fair and handsome. He had black full afro hair, his jawline sharp and angular, full brows and small lips. His bulgy biceps were exposed due to the basket ball top he wore. Gosh she couldn't compare Sochi with this guy...this guy was finer.

"Desmond" he called but his voice held a hint of questioning as he looked between Muna and Victoria

" Nothing" Desmond replied

" Are you sure? "
He corked his brow, Vicky took it as an opportunity and butted in

" Can you see our cloth? Your baboon of a friend splashed...."

"Wetin you  talk"  he came out of the car pissed and faced her " no make me change am for you oo, I swear I go forget say you be girl" Desmond said ready to lock heads with Victoria and yes her friend wasn't backing down. They had already turned everything into show as owners of shops came out to watch from distance and students avoided their side like plague but that didn't stop them from watching the already forming drama

" Victoria" Munachi whispered sharply

" Desmond" The TFH guy put his palm on Desmond chest, whispering some things to him.

Desmond stared at Victoria for a while before shifting his gaze to the other guy and then nodded his head before retreating. He entered the car slammed it shut.