STORYTIME!

Hello!

I've been in need to tell someone about this so I will tell all of you!

Also I will actually update later today or tomorrow.

OKAY, I'm just ganna say I had a huge crush on a boy in middle school ok, one day in gym me and my friends were talking about who we liked and I told them let's call him Z okay but what I didn't know was one of the snake bitches had 7th period with him...

SHE FUCKING TOLD HIM!

But all was good because turns out he "liked" me too so I thought.

So that night on Instagram he called and asked me out I said yeah, things were great! 

Fast forward two months it was valentines day I was helping my friends with decorations around the school we went to the library to help them and I saw Z and he was with one of his friends he waved at me and smiled I did the same right.

while we were helping around the bookcases I heard his friend say "do you even really like them because before you started to date cuz you said you like 'A'" my friends were ask listening they all looked at me. One said to not worry about it his friend was an asshole

then I heard "let me go talk to them" I was SHIT SHIT TIME TO PANIC!!!!!, He walked over AND I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING ABOUT THIS HE SAID "I hate you" LIKE CALM AS FUCK and just walked off?

I was like okay we okay he is fucking with you. NO ERR WRONG ANSWER!

later that day I found out he dumped me without telling me and was now dating my best friend 'L' . So that was a fun valentines day.

Okay so L would not shut up about Z everyday she would be like "OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM, HE IS SO HOT ,I'M A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT"

Like uh what about bro code my dude?

NOPE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT

4 months go by still dating but oh nooooo he breaks up with her and starts dating 'A' HER FUCKING BEST FRIEND 

Who I in fact hates since 4th grade so I thought it was funny.

She (L) kept being like " I can't believe she did that like my own best friend dates my ex right after we break up " I JUST FUCKING LAUGHED MY ASS OFF THAT DAY , 

Hm kinda reminds me of someone..

Yeah I still don't like them even when I changed schools L still tested me though still does. 

Eh but we good my dude now 

I'm currently not dating anyone and won't be for a while my choice not anyone else's!

okay thanks for the rant needed it! Also if you want an imagine comment down below 

next real update is an request!