Want.

Requested by Makaya. (10/29/19)

———————

I want...

What do I want?

I want you to ride my face until you've cum so many times you have to force yourself up on weak legs because you know I won't stop until I'm satisfied and you're so sensitive it almost hurts. Me grinning evilly at you, the taste of you coating my tongue.

I want you hanging off the edge of our bed, me on my knees with you unable to run as I make you cum again and again with my mouth and fingers. I want to see you trying to get away, pushing my fingers deeper when gravity brings you back down.

I want you face down, ass up. I see myself leaning over you, fingering you deep and slow while I kiss and bite down your spine. See you moaning my name, begging for more. Me biting your thighs before I start tonguing your clit, taking you apart until you slump into the mattress and say you can't take anymore.

I want you wrapped around me while I'm deep inside you again. I dream about it, fantasize about it. The sounds you make in my ear when I move my hips just so. The way you hold me like I'm the only thing anchoring you to reality.

I want to lay you on your side and scoot up behind you so I can wrap an arm around your hip to play with your clit. Feeling you shake and tremble in my arms as I whisper in your ear how much I love you.

I want to throw you on our bed and mark you purple and blue, biting everywhere I can reach while fingering you so slowly you could cry because it feels so good but it's not nearly enough.

I want to watch you ride me. I want to see you gasp and shake as you slide down and take all of me inside you. I want to suck and bite and pinch your nipples as you bounce up and down on my dick. I want to hold your hips still and fuck up into you until you're sobbing.

I want you leaning against a wall for support, one leg on the ground for stability and the other around my shoulder. Me on my knees, bringing you to orgasm again and again, worshipping the only god I've ever known in the best way I know how.

I want you spread out on our bed so I can commit every inch of you to memory one more time.

I want to kiss and bite and lick every part of you and then go back and do it again and again, until you're begging me to stop teasing and just fuck you already.

I want to kiss you sloppy and slow while I finger you, just like the first time. I want to feel you cum around my fingers, breathing heavy into my mouth and holding on to me like I'm the only thing keeping you from floating away.

I want to make love to you to every playlist we have between us. All my sex playlists, our individual playlists, your playlist. So the last time can never cum to an end.

I want to ruin you for anybody else.

I'm going to ruin you for anybody else.

I'm going to fuck you so hard and so good and for so long you'll never want anyone else to touch you ever again.

I'm going to make you see stars that scientists haven't even discovered yet.

I'm going to make you cum so many times we both lose count.

I'm going to break you into pieces and remake you into whatever image I see fit and you, my beautiful Lion, will beg me for more.