"Emma, what's wrong babe?"

Did he really just do that? Surely I must have imagined him lifting his hand up and pointing at me.

As everyone turned to look at me, I knew I hadn't just imagined it. I was gonna KILL him for this! My face was a deep shade of red as I tried to smile like if nothing was wrong.

"Ooh, there she is! What's your name dear?" Sarah said, signaling me to stand at the podium where people of the audience usually went up to ask the guests questions.

I awkwardly stood up and walked over to the podium, my face still a deep red color.

"I-I'm Emma. Emma Wilson." I said quietly.

"Emma! Nice to meet you Emma! And, you don't have to answer this, but do you feel the same towards Harry?" She said, grinning real big as all the heads in the audience faced me, and all five boys were looking at me too.

I looked at Harry and he had a grin on his face. I just wanted to punch him, honestly. How could he put me in this position?!

"I-I-I guess..." I said and then giggled and hid my face, as it turned even more red.

The audience 'Awwww'd' and clapped excitedly.

"You can have a seat, Emma." She said as i shuffled on back to my seat.

I looked at Harry and saw he was still looking at me, his cheeks red and a smile spread wide on his face.

I'm gonna kill you later. I mouthed to him, he laughed and looked back at the hostess.

The rest of the interview went like usual, How are they liking the fame, how they're dealing with all the work, and she asked Harry how he felt to be back in his hometown. He said that 'it felt pretty damn good.' as he looked over at me again.

After that they were up to perform. I watched them as they danced around on stage, singing a song apparently called "One Thing". it was my first time hearing it, but I really really liked it.

I looked over at Harry about 5 times, and each time he either winked or his smile widened. After that I didn't wanna look at him anymore, or i'm sure i would've died right there on the spot.

When they were done everyone stood up and clapped really loud for them, including me of course. I thought they were completely amazing!

Harry motioned me to come over to him. I hesitated but I ended up walking over to him as he pulled me into a big hug.

They all stood and bowed down, Harry's arm was still thrown over my shoulder. I stood their awkwardly as the clapping died down.

The hostess announced the end of the show and said to give another round of applause for One Direction, the audience went wild once again.

When the clapping died down and the cameras stopped recording, the boys all went back stage as Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me along. 

When we arrived in the same room we were in before I snatched my hand out of Harrys.

Harry looked at me in shock, "What is wrong with you?!" I said a bit too loudly. I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it, but here I was... making a big deal out of nothing. They boys all looked over at me.

"Wha? I.... Emma, I'm sorry?" He said, obviously confused. 

I stormed out of the room and walked outside of the building. I kind of walked out without thinking. My mind was buzzing, my head told me to calm down and that it wasn't a big deal, but my feet were screaming 'GO! JUST LEAVE EMMA.'

I sat outside on the curb with my hands to my face and breathing heavily, I was completely embarrassed. 

Not only was I embarrassed at the way Harry pointed me out on live television, I was also embarrassed at the fact that I stormed out of the room without thinking first.

How was I ever gonna face Harry now?

I began crying, god I was so stupid. Why was I even crying?

A hand touched my shoulder, it was Harry. "Emma, what's wrong babe?" he said breathlessly. It was obvious that he had run to get down to me.

I didn't say anything, he sat down next to me and began rubbing my back.

Thank god this place was a private area and there was nobody around. I don't think I could deal with girls screaming and trying to talk to Harry. I want him to myself. I thought suddenly to myself. Wait... what in the world was I thinking?! I shook my head.

I looked up at Harry and he was looking at me, his eyes were big green orbs, full of worry. His eyebrows were giving away his concern.

I suddenly began leaning forward, looking down at his lips...

------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! OH WELL IMMA TRY TO UPDATE LATER TODAY.

;)