Call me, Harry Styles xxxx

He looked down at his cup again. Suddenly, I felt really bad. Here he was, trying to tell me who he was, was I really that important? I reached over and grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry that I don't know who you are. I... I'm trying to remember you, really I am.... But I just.... I'm not getting anything. I'm so sorry."

He twitched when I grabbed his hand, but he didn't pull away. 

"You know, I think it's best if... if you just moved on.." I said, before he said anything.

He looked up at me, hurt filled his eyes. "but how can I move on when your fingerprints are still on my heart and your voice still resonates down to my toes and your smile lives in my eyes and every time my mind wanders it goes directly to you?"  He finally said to me, looking directly into my eyes. 

I was left completely speechless. I let go of his hand and put my hands to my face. My eyes suddenly filled with tears. Was I really that important to him?

"I'm.... I'm sorry. But now that you're finally out of the hospital.... I don't wanna let you slip from my hands again." He said, his cheeks were a hint of pink. 

I didn't have the courage to look at him after that. My hands were shaking and at that point I was trying so hard not to cry. I blinked and felt the tears fall down my face. 

He quickly stood up and went over to me. He gave me a big hug. "I'm sorry... oh gosh. I-I didn't mean for you to cry, love." 

I looked up at him, "I'm sorry... I... I havta go. My mum is expecting me." I said as he released me from his hug. I quickly stood up and began rushing out.

"W-Wait! Please, here have my number." He said, rushing after me. He grabbed a napkin and asked the cashier for a pen. She gave him one immediately, with the same goofy smile. He wrote on the napkin and gave it to me.

I looked down at the napkin and he had written "Call me, Harry Styles xxxx", followed by his phone number. I looked up at him and saw that he had a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

I then waved goodbye and walked out. It was already completely dark outside and it was raining lightly. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned back, expecting to see some creep. But it was Harry.

"You're walking home alone?" He asked as he shoved his hands into his jackets pockets. I nodded and didn't say anything.

"Round where do you live?" Once again I didn't say anything, I just pointed in the direction I came from.

"Reckon I can walk you home?" He said with a smile. 

"Uh, sure... I guess." I said. What in the world am I getting myself into? I thought as Harry excitedly followed me as I began my walk home.