How Do I Know You?

He ran to me and gave me a big hug. “Emma! It really is you! How’ve you been, love?” He said with a big smile on his face. I gave him a confused look. Who was he? He looked vaguely familiar… but I had no clue as to who he was. “Ummm… I’m sorry, but do I know you?” I said quietly. Harry’s expression changed completely, from a big smile, to a frown. “Oh…. That’s right… the… the accident.” He knew about that? Who in the world was he? That’s when it hit me. The advertisement I had seen. He was part of One Direction, along with the first boy who walked in. No wonder he looked familiar…. “Emma… I… I…”     

 Harry’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it. Emma…. Emma didn’t remember me? Well obviously after the accident, she did lose all her memory… but seeing her completely clueless as to who I was… it really did hurt a bit. All the times we spent together before I went to the X Factor… all of it was just a memory only I remembered. I looked down and I saw her staring straight at me from the corner of my eye, like if searching my face for something. "W-wait.... how.... how do i know you?" She said quietly. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. How could I have been so stupid, of course she wouldn't remember me. "We... we were best friends." That's when Louis came beside me and said "And who's this?" I looked over at him and he had a big smile on his face. Emma stood up to go and mumbled something. I grabbed her arm. I don't know why, but I did. I COULDN'T let her just walk away from me. She was right here in front of me, finally... after so long of not seeing her. I needed her, badly. "Emma, please...I said quietly.

Emmas POV:

What the hell was happening right now? I had no idea. Why'd he just grab my arm? I shook my arm loose from his grip. I told him I had to go, why wouldn't he just let me go? I stayed there for a moment as he stared right at me, Louis was looking at both of us completely confused. I noticed tears forming in Harrys eyes. "Would you just sit and listen to what I've got to say?" He finally said after a moments silence. My mom told me to be careful... would sitting and listening to what a complete stranger had to say be considered "careful"? I didn't care, I sat as Harry watched me. He sat across from me and looked over at Louis. "Don't mean to be rude. But would you mind giving me a second to..." he hesitated and then sighed, "have a talk with Emma?"  Louis kind of frowned. "Sure. I'll be at the flat with the lads." Louis walked out after he got their drinks and gave Harry his. Harry sat there looking down at his cup. He sighed again. "Where to begin?"  he said with a weak smile. They stayed there in silence for a while. "Well, all I can really tell you is we were best friends 3 years ago... I was there when you fell..." he gulped real loud, "... from the tree." He looked up at me, as if expecting me to react to what he just said. But I just sat there, staring at him. "Well, in 2010, a year after the accident, i went and auditioned for The X Factor... and I made it. Me and the boys got put into a group. But we made it in third place..." His voice began to trail off. He sighed yet again.