Are we headed to your house or what?

Are you guys enjoying the story so far?! :D //

I sat up in bed and yawned. Was last night a dream? Did I really meet Harry Styles and did he really walk me home? The napkin with his number on it laid on my nightstand, nope. Definitely not a dream.

"Em! Come on, come eat." My mum yelled from downstairs.

"Coming! Let me use the bathroom first!" I yelled back as I hopped out of bed.

I went in the bathroom and peed, brushed my teeth and then washed my face. I went downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen cooking pancakes, my dad reading the newspaper at the table, and my 13-year-old brother, Greg, sitting at the table mixing around his oatmeal.

"'Morning." I said to out loud, to nobody in particular.

"Morning, hun." My mum said as I sat down.

My dad looked up from his newspaper and sort of grunted out a "Morning, Emma." And Greg just said "Good morning, Em." Without even looking up from his oatmeal.

I realized I wasn't too hungry, but I didn't wanna worry them so I sat there as we ate in silence. When I was done I got up and began washing my dishes.

"Em, don't worry about that. I'll get the dishes when everyones done." My mum said through a mouthful of pancakes.

"No, Mum. I'll at least wash my dishes." I said as I finished scrubbing my plate.

When I was done I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I looked over at the napkin again and sighed. Should I call him? It was quite exciting to have a friend already... But he seemed to want more than that? I reached over and grabbed the napkin. I read the letters and numbers over and over again, until I had it memorized.

I reached out and grabbed the house phone that was laying on my nightstand. It was 11am... was he already awake? I shrugged and dialed his number.

The phone rang 5 times before he answer. "Ello?" he said, his voice thick with sleepyness.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry... Did I wake you up, Harry?" I said feeling a bit bad.

He cleared his throat and said "Wait... Emma? Well... yeah ya did wake me up...but it's alright... I-I'm glad you called." I blushed. He was probably expecting me not to call... But I couldn't ignore him.  

"Why'd you call?" He said and I heard a rustling sound in the background.  

Now that I thought about it... I had no idea why I had called. I guess I was just feeling lonely? I stayed quiet. 

"Do you... Do you want me to come over?" He finally said after a moment of silence.  

I stayed silent before finally saying "Yes..." In a hushed tone.  

"Really? I thought you'd say no, to be honest..." He said a bit excitedly.

"Do you even remember where I live?" I said after realizing he probably didn't even remember.

"Uhmmm... I think I remember. You live somewhere near Starbucks right? What if we meet at Starbucks? I wanna get something to drink anyways." He said after much thought.

We agreed on meeting at Starbucks and in 15 minutes I was ready to go out. I had swept my hair up in a bun and I pulled on my favorite hoodie.

I told my mum I was going out and I went outside and it was raining softy. By the time I had reached Starbucks I was slightly wet and my hands were freezing.

I went in and ordered a hot chocolate with the money I had left over from the night before. I sat down at a table and silently sipped on my hot chocolate waiting for Harry.

I then saw a really nice car park in the parking lot and then I saw Harry step out. He locked the car and came into the Starbucks.

"Hey." he said with a big smile on his face.

I smiled back and said "Hi, Harry."

He went and ordered a hot chocolate also. When he finished signing a napkin for the cashier, a different one from the day before, he got his cup and came to sit down. It was a quiet morning and we seemed to have missed the morning rush.

We sat there in silence drinking our hot chocolates.

When we had finished Harry offered to through both our cups away. He grabbed my empty cup and walked away. That's when a guy walked in. He had blonde-ish hair and blue eyes. He looked around a bit and then when up to Harry.

I didn't really hear what they were talking about until they began raising their voices.

"Well, that's too bad, Niall! I've already gone and made plans for the day. The managers said that the interview for today was canceled. I'm not going. Just tell them I'm busy. I can't just leave her here." Harry said, motioning to me during the last bit.

Niall looked over at me and then back at Harry. "Well fine, but if you get in trouble it's not my fault." He said, his voice thick with an Irish accent. He stormed out and Harry headed towards me, a sour look on his face.

"Can ye believe that? They tell me an interviews been canceled and when I've gone and made plans they say it's back on? No way! Anyways sorry about that, love." He said as he sat down.

"H-Harry... Are you sure you shouldn't just go? I don't wanna get you in trouble..." I said, feeling like I was getting in the way.

Harry shook his head, "No, love! Don't be silly. Come on, are we headed to your house or what?" He said smiling.

We headed out to the car after arguing with him about going to the interview. After him saying it'd be okay nearly a million times, I gave in.