04: next

PLAYING...

BLOOM | TROYE SIVAN

**✿❀ ❀✿**

2:35 pm

Although he had fun coming to the Hollywood Sign with Jeonghan, basking in its ethereal view and his never-ending existential thoughts, he knew that it was the end--- the end of him seeing Jeonghan, and the end of him realizing new shit. Now, he'd return to being the anime watching, two friends having, barista named Hong Joshua.

Except he doesn't--- not yet at least.

"What's next?" Jeonghan asks the other man, who is caught off guard by the simple question.

"Huh?" Joshua can't help be perplexed at goes, "What do you mean?"

Jeonghan pokes his delicate finger into Joshua's chest, which was beating quickly enough to be felt. "What do you mean, what do you mean, dummy?" the other man jokingly chides.

Joshua goes red as roses at the sound of Jeonghan calling him a dummy in such a cute tone. His head turns away from Jeonghan's face while he shyly stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Um well... I thought that you... were done."

"Done?" Jeonghan repeats in amusement, hiccup-like laughter bubbling out. "Silly. Our adventure has just started!"

The brown-haired man's eyes go wide, but then he realizes how shocked he must look, so he quickly composes himself. An unexpected cough interrupts his chill facade, though, when he hears the word our, as in the two of them. Him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan and him.

He doesn't know if it's his lack of Korean speaking skills or his dual excitement and surprise that's stopping him from forming a coherent sentence. "Y-you want me to... go with you?"

"Yeah," Jeonghan easily replies, as if this is a no-brainer. His pretty eyes look into Joshua's cat-like ones. "But I mean... you don't have to..."

An exaggerated, guilt-tripping sigh escapes Jeonghan's lips. Joshua knows that he can just say no, go back to work, do what he had planned to do today, but once again, he finds himself saying, "Sure."

Jeonghan gets excited again. "Sure as in..?"

"As in I'll be your tour guide for a bit longer," Joshua answers. When Jeonghan suddenly grabs his arm and roughly shakes it side to side with that big grin of his, Joshua chuckles louder than usual, happier than usual.

"Yes, yes, yes! Okay!" Jeonghan says quickly, lightly bouncing on his toes. Then he lets go of Joshua and runs ahead, twirling at the very end. He fiercely points at Joshua and gives him a confident look. It shoots straight through Joshua's thumping heart. "We're going to take over this entire city today!"

Joshua doesn't doubt the other man's words--- because honestly, he feels like he can take over the world with Jeonghan by his side.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

As he noted before, Joshua isn't the social, outgoing type. He's the guy that you can count on to reject invitations to go to a bar, the guy to respond quickly to a text, only to sound like a complete robot. So in his opinion, he thinks that he makes a terrible tour guide.