// forward (tml + ck)

Before anything else is said, we want to thank you for taking the time to read this story. This story, these characters, they're our babies, and we hope you love them half as much as we do.

We would like to preface the book by saying this is a direct copy of a roleplay that we began in January of 2019. If you're unaware of just what roleplay is, it's essentially collaborative writing between two or more people. You create your own characters and they interact with other writers' characters, usually centered around a certain setting or plot. So, basically you just write back and forth with another person, and that's exactly how this book was written. With that being said, it might feel like a new reading experience, simply because it wasn't written how a normal book is written, but instead is a perfect blend of both of our writing styles and characters.

The Brotherhood of Light is one of the two roleplays that we have that we will be posting on Wattpad, because we do adore the characters and the stories, and we wanted to share them with you guys.

---

If you enjoy 'Brotherhood of Light'  feel free to read 'I Don't Mean to, but I Love You', set on Howard University's campus where a que dawg and a nupe collide in the worst place you could find two young black men: 

The police station. 

'I Don't Mean to, but I Love You'  is featured on CullenKing's page!