Youtube! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader

Start from the beginning

"We so in it, in it We Pop/Stars! Only winning, winning now! Ain't nobody bringing us down down down down~"

At the end of the song, the girl let out a wink which surprised them, "I think she already knows who we are!" Yelled out Yuma until they saw her leave

~???'s pov~

If you guys are wondering how did this all happen? Allow me to explain, I moved in today but as I waited to arrive at my new home, I decided to hear some music on my phone and decided to hear some songs from my favorite YouTuber, Vra5DXAL-V! I chose one of their videos, Koshitantan.

As I was listening to it, I noticed I arrived at my new home and went inside to explore the inside. But as I explored, I hear music and singing. I went to see where it came from until I looked at the window and to my surprise, it was them... it's was actually them!!

I remain silent as I watched them dance and sing until the music stop. I still couldn't believe I was living next door to them and I couldn't believe I'm actually seeing them in person. I noticed one of them spotted me and he looked freaked out until another one noticed me and then, all of them noticed me. They stared at me for a bit until I did some of their moves and sang the last lines.

"We so in it, in it We Pop/Stars! Only winning, winning now! Ain't nobody bring us down, down, down, down~"

At the end of the song, I wink without noticing until I left and find a way to communicate with them.

~No one's pov~

The boys waited to see if she was coming or not until they saw her coming back with a notebook and a pencil in her hands as she started to write which they wondered what she was writing until she lift her notebook.

Hi, my name is Y/n L/n! I'm your new neighbor

"Y/n? So that's her name" replied Yugi until Yuya spoke, "We still don't know if she saw what we did" They looked back and noticed she wrote something else.

Sorry if I eavesdrop on you guys like that. I was a bit curious where the music was coming from and by the way, you guys were amazing!

Once they read the last part, they huddle together and discussed for a bit. "What do we say to her?" Yugi asked. "I guess reply to her back" "But we're going to need a notebook and a pencil" Replies Yami until Yuya goes to the bookshelf and grabs an unused notebook then heads to the desk and grabs a pencil, "Got it!" Once Yuya brought the supplies they needed, Yugi decided to write first as he grabs the pencil and starts writing.

 "I guess reply to her back" "But we're going to need a notebook and a pencil" Replies Yami until Yuya goes to the bookshelf and grabs an unused notebook then heads to the desk and grabs a pencil, "Got it!" Once Yuya brought the supplies they need...