A Youtuber's wish

Kevin O' Reilley has experienced physical pain since he was a child. By 2016 after watching Batman V. Superman in theatres, he was on his way home at night when a car headed straight towards him.

"Did this boy enjoy the movie? I'll SHOW HIM!" the driver said as he pushed accelerate to hit poor Kevin because he was pissed by his happy face making him think Kevin liked the movie.

A beeping noise came from the ECG as Kevin opened his eyes to see him on a hospital bed.

"Wow, what an experience!" he said to himself.

A bright light appeared right beside him "Kevin" a voice called out his name. It sounded like an old man.

Kevin looked in confusion "I must have gotten hit so hard!"
He was sure it was a hallucination until he was pinched by it.
"Oh no, it's real!" his ECG beeped faster
"NURSE! DOCTOR! NURSE! ANYONE?!"

The door got blocked by magic coming from the light.
"Calm down, my child"

His face finally appeared!
It was the face of an old man. He wore glasses, had white hair, and a white beard.
"I am the great dear leader Jim Pickens. I am here to grant you a wish. You got hit by a car, yes? I can sense it within you, child. You hold grudge"

"Don't call me a child!" Kevin snapped.
"Call me Kevin!"

Jim Pickens nodded "Alright, Kevin. What is it that you want to happen to the individual who hit you with his car? and why do you think you're still alive?"

"Probably because i'm dead inside and you can't kill what's already dead. Except zombies. Anyway, Kill him!"

Jim waved his hands "No no my child. That makes things too easy. We need a challenge."

"Well..." Kevin thought for a moment. "I always wanted to be a goose"

"Granted! Who will now have the ability to turn into a goose" Jim opened his arms wide and hugged Kevin to grant the wish. Jim lit up and dissapeared.

Kevin, looking confused. Asked himself "What the feck just happened?"

The nurse barged the door open "You okay, sir?"

"That's your question after opening a blocked door and probably hearing me yell for help?"

Three years later he earned 2 million subscribers on Youtube. Congratulations Kevin!
He continued to upload gaming videos and he even created and named a Sims character based on the great dear leader whom he saw back in 2016.

He was given an early-access to a game called Untitled Goose Game.
He remembered that time Jim Pickens gave him the ability to turn into a goose. But, he has not done it nor does he know how.
But there were times when he almost did. One time, he was playing games on his computer and saw his arms turn into goose wings and back withing two seconds. Moments like these ensured Kevin that he can indeed turn into a goose. He just has no idea how to properly control it yet.
After uploading his gameplay of Untitled Goose Game, Kevin decided to watch a documentary about geese. He thought to himself that in order to control his ability and successfully transform into a goose, he must THINK like a goose, ACT like a goose, and MATE like a goose!
After watching a bunch of documentaries. Kevin had no choice, he needed to go outside. He inhaled deeply and exhaled. "Here I come, nature!"

He went out for less than half-day to make and upload his videos. He ATE like a goose, FOUGHT kids like a goose, and MATED like a goose!
His arms could turn into wings now and, after a few more tries he BECAME a goose!
He went home as a goose and turned back into a human. Constantly switching back and fourth between human and goose form. "Here I come, man who hit me with his car!"
He honked evily and announced on Twitter that he was going on a trip.