Preparations

Graces POV

The day dragged on slowly, but finally it was time to go home!

Matt, Sharon and I all headed out of the gates relieved that we could go home and relax.

"I'm hungry!" Matt complained.

"Your always hungry!" Sharon replied, rolling her eyes.

"It's not my fault! I had football practice before school!" He argued.

I just stood there laughing uncontrollably.

"Anyway..." I said after I'd finished laughing. "Are we going to this party or nah?"

They thought for a while then Matt said, "Why not! I've never been to a Halloween party before; it might be fun! Plus I want to dress up like a zombie!" He then proceeded to walk around like a dead person lolling his head around and pretending to eat Sharon's bag.

"Stop it!" She said firmly, swatting Matts hand from her bright blue bag.

"Yeah. It might be fun!" She said after pushing Matt away.

"So. It's a plan!" I smiled. I really did want to go to this Halloween party as I'd never been to one and its not like I was going to be doing much else on Halloween.

After I had said goodbye to Matt and Sharon I continued to walk home. It was still freezing cold so I took my white scarf from my bag and wrapped it around my neck three times. It was half past four and already quite dark as the street lamps were glowing making creepy shadows with the trees.

Finally I was home and it felt so good to be warm and relaxed. I walked into the living room and greeted my parents. We watched some television first then I asked them about Ashleigh's party.

"I guess you could go but I don't want you back any later then eight. We will drop you off and pick you up and please for goodness sake stay with your close friends. I don't want you walking of and getting abducted or something!" Dad told me sternly. Ten minutes later when he had finally stopped talking to me about the rules I went up to my room to look for an outfit.

The party was in two days so I had to think of something quick! Finally I decided I was going to be a freaky witch. I already had a dress, which I bought a few years ago and I decided I would use eyeliner and lipstick to make my face look creepy.

After I had sorted all of my costume and make up out I decided to take a power nap as I was really tired. I snuggled up in my covers and lay my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

I woke up with a start and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

It was Sharon.

"Hello!" She said. "I really don't know what to wear for the party!" She cried.

"Oh dear." I mumbled because I'm helpful like that.

"Please come down to mine tomorrow! You can help me pick an outfit and then we could do something afterwards?" She asked.

"Erm, sure." I yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Ok! Thanks! See you tomorrow!" She said and then she put the phone down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So in the next chapter Grace and Sharon are spending the day together and then the chapter after that is the Halloween party! Hope you enjoy!