I vaguely know her...

Sharon's POV

Halloween party? Invited by Ashleigh ? The popular girl? I sometimes saw her roaming the corridors surrounded by her little group of 'friends' but I never really spoke to her. To me she was just that girl who took anybody as her friend just for attention and popularity. I didn't understand why she would invite me and Grace to her party.

The bell rang for class and the sound was even more annoying (if possible) than my annoying alarm clock. Urgh! It was time for my worst lesson! Maths! I trailed off to my maths classroom Grace walking besides me, clutching her invitation.

"Should we go?" She asked a little hopefully. I could tell she wanted to go to this party.

"I guess we could but I bet it will be so cliche! She must have invited a lot of people too so it's going to be extremely crowded," I stated as we entered the classroom and took our seats. I had to sit next to Matt, who just so happens to be one of my best friends.

"Helloooooooo," he said loudly tapping his pencil on the side of the table.

"Yooo," I laughed posing like a gangsta. He burst out laughing even though it wasn't very funny. Honestly, he'll laugh at anything!

"Anyway." I said, waiting for him to stop laughing. "Guess who invited me to their party on Friday?" I asked him, taking my spotty pencil case out of my bag.

"Ashleigh." Is all he said.

I was a little taken aback by that. "Wha- how do you know!"

"She asked me to go too." He laughed.

I guess she really did invite everybody.

The maths teacher walked in and shouted for us to settle down. Lets just say this was probably the most boring lesson I have ever experienced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo! This chapter is really boring but I just need to write it to introduce Matt and Ashleigh.

Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks