▪More Information▪

Phones
Not a thing on Hydra

TVs
Are a thing but very limited.

Yearly Tests
There is a test every year to determine if you are still worthy of being part of the death squad, if you aren't you will be assigned elsewhere. Last year, Falcon and Captain Marvel's kids were reassigned.

Step Out Of Line
Please don't do this, for your own sakes. The first time, you will be locked in a cell with Power Restraining Cuffs for a day with no food or water. The second time, you will do the same thing but for a week, and only given water during that time. And lastly, if you step out of line a third time, you go to the Hydra Head to be dealt with, and that's not somewhere you want to go.

Training
Each day, the two groups will rotate between Work Out and Sparring. Here are the groups:

Group A
Emery
Faylah
Ezri
James
Jason
Judas
Adrian
Khalil

Group B
Leo
Logan
Genya
Andrea
Jana
Wynter
China
Kayla
Morgan

Education
From the time you were 6-15, everyone was in school. School went from 4-9 every day. Everyone knows at least five languages, 100 ways to kill someone, basic math and science, how to escape when captured, the history of Hydra and it's mission, and everyone knows every weapon ever made like the back of their hand.

Chain Of Command
Starts with the Head Of Hydra and goes down from there.

Individual Ranks
Kayla is Squad Leader
Adrian is Second In Command
James is Third
Jason is Fourth
Morgan is Tech Leader
Leo is Weapons Specialist
Everyone else is the same rank, basically.

Codes
Fire: if there is a fire, evacuate the building and the Fire Squad will take care of it.
Intruder: this has never happened, but if there is an intruder, apprehend them but also keep them alive for questioning.
Invasion: If we are under attack, go to Ground Zero and prepare for counterattack.
Doomsday: if worst comes to worst, everyone enter the Planet's corebase. Emery will then teleport the planet to safety. This is a last resort.